Where is MOCHA !!

"Omg Jamie, this coffee is amaze." "Thanks so much for coming with me." "Your welcome" replied Jamie. "I love getting out of the hotel and all but I wonder how Mocha is doing" Britney asked scarcely. Back at the room Mocha was sleeping on her bed (as always) when suddenly, someone grabbed her and put her in their purse.

"I finally got you now Mocha your all mine now baby. Hahahah, that'll teach Brit to check her door before she leaves next time. Now, off to my place where Brit will never find you." Mocha was growling and screeching with fear and anger but nobody was around to hear her. "Well, that was nice of you to invite me out for some coffee Brit, but I'm not feeling so well. I'm going back to the room." "Okay doll, just send me a pic of my baby when you get there. Okay?" "Sure" replied Jamie.

As she was walking to the cross walk to get back across the street she noticed she had to wait for the light to turn green before she could walk. "Ugh hurry up light" Jamie said. The light finally turned. As she began to walk, WOOOSH...a car had pulled the light and came inches away from killing Jamie. "What the hell, you freak. Watch where the hell your going next time" she said as she got her hair out of her face from all the car's wind. The girl didn't pay her no mind as she continued to speed away in her bright red Porsche. Jamie finally got to the room.

"Mocha come here. Brit wants a pic of you. Come here." Ugh damn dog never listens to me." She looked everywhere for Mocha, but she couldn't find her anywhere. She called Brit right away. "Hello" said Britney. "Um hey, we got a little problem." "Did Mocha shit on the floor again. Jamie it's not that hard to clean." "No Brit, that's not it." "Then what?" asked Brit. "Well you see, Mocha is kinda missing." "Ppppphhhh" Britney spit out her last bit of coffee she was drinking.

"What the hell do you mean, omg omg omg what are we going to do we have to find Mocha"Brit said as she began to cry. "It's gonna be okay. We'll find her.". Britney hurried back to the room to be sure Jamie wasn't playing some cruel joke on her. "Omg I guess it's true, my baby is gone omg whyyyyyyy!!!"

As Britney started to panic her sister found a piece of paper under Mochas bed. "OMG Brit come here!" What it is asked Brit. "It's a note". "Omg read it, read it now" Britney commanded.

"Hey Britney, it's me. Just wanted to let you know I took your precious puppy. I just couldn't resist seeing the door unlocked and knowing that this adorable thing was in here. So, yeah I took her. If you want her back, your gonna have to find me. But, your not hahah. Go to "Majestic World Of All" and maybe just maybe you can find me. Sincerely, oh damn I'm out of ink haha. Btw be careful it's like "So hot" out so stay hydrated. Love you lots Brit. Good luck !!"

"OMG Brit, I'm not up for an adventure today" Jamie said with a sickly voice. "I don't need you, you stay here and get some rest. I'm going to, where ever the hell this place is to find my baby." Britney grabbed her keys and ran out the door.

"Good Luck Britney" said Jamie as she ran to the bathroom to puke. "I'm coming baby girl" Brit said as she jumped in her Mercedes and sped off.