13

⚠Slight sexual assaults⚠

SeokJin's pov:

The woman dragged me to her vehicle while holding my wrist all along the way there. As if she was a predator and i was her vulnerable prey, trying to escape desperatly. When we got into the car, i couldn't handle that awkward silence anymore, i was freaking out on the inside and i tried to keep a poker face and look chill on the outside.

"What's your name ?" I asked or more like whispered, looking down at my lap.

"ChinSun but call me Chin noona."

ChinSun noona smiled at me warmly, gazing at me with her beady eyes.

truthfully she would have been a gorgeous woman if she wasn't a creepy rapist.

After awhile, we finally arrived to our destination. When we got out, she was still holding my wrist forcefully. I whimpered slightly from the pain. She looked at me apologetically and took my hand instead and intertwined our fingers. My hands were sweating from fear. My steps were getting heavier and heavier everytime we neared the entrance of the building. I felt a wave of dizziness crash over me.

Finally we entred her apart, she showed me her living room and i gently took a seat. She excused herself and told me that she had to prepare our dinner. I solely nodded. I took out my phone and tapped a quick message before pulling it back in my pocket. I scanned her house and it looked very cosy. the walls were covered in green wallpaper, in the middle of the room was a TV in front of it was a black leather sofa were i was unconfortably sitting. Not because of the couch of course. i assumed that the room next to this one is a bedroom since this house is quite small.

I stared at the loomy and lanky figure of the woman studying her. She wore on a disheleved bun, a blue dress embellished with golden embroidery, and had on red lipstick and black eyeshadow. She was humming softly while cutting vegetables. I wonder what was she preparing.

After awhile of waiting, she called me softly and i went there, taking a seat in front of her. I scanned my dish and smelled it. It was fine to eat, she didn't put on some poison. I started digging in my vegetables feeding myself and fulling up my empty stomach. When ChinSun noona suddenly asked;

"What's your name, gentleman ?"

"Woojin." I lied, smiling. I had to be carefull and not give my real name to a foreigner.

"What a beautifull name ! just like his owner." The woman beamed, looking at me flirtatiously.

"Thanks." I responded politly sounding a bit too cold for her liking.

"And how old are you, pretty boy ?" She cat called me and i almost thrown out.

"I'm 19 years old and you ?" I blurted out of curiousity.

"It's not very polite to ask a woman about her age but since i like you i'll answer your question, she smiled sarcasticly, I am 45 years old."

I almost choked on my food hearing her age. I tried not to look perplexed so i just nodded. What the hell !? I am litteraly younger than her by twenty six years old. Pedophile. I thought a huge frown forming on my face.

I proposed to wash the dishes and help her clean up a bit and she agreed smiling gratefully. She said that she has to do something in her room and she went away leaving me by my own. I looked around and spotted her phone on the counter. I grabbed it and surprisingly it had no password so i just unlocked it and went straightly to her gallery. I don't know why I choosed it out of all the others apps. My instinct told me so I guess. Anyways, as I was looking through her albums I noticed that there was one hidden with a code. Too fishy. I tapped random numbers, frustration taking over me. I looked around and bingo! her ID card. It is probably her date birth and guess what ? I was right.
As i opened the now unlocked album I saw something weird and unexpected. There was several pictures of guys strapped to a chair, handcuffed, their mouths tapped, sweat covering their numb bodies. They had the same thing i found in Namjoon's box shoved up their butts. They looked like they were suffering and not enjoying it at all.

I was so scared to say the least. What if that creepy old woman does the same thing to me. I was so naïve and foolish to come here. I was shaking like crazy that i let out a small shriek. I heard a voice behind me and i abruptly let go of the phone, spinning around. There she was standing, looking at me with that sinister smile of hers. She jumped on me and pinned me to the wall nearby, cuffing my shaking hands in the process. I was shuddering of fear and anxiety. What will happend next ?

"They said curiousity killed the cat, right pretty boy ?" She hummed in my ear bitting softly.

"Stop it !" I cried out.

"Aww...It's only the beginning of our fun time, Kitten." She purred licking my ear slightly.

••••••••
So sorry for the late update :c
⚠this book is almost at it end⚠

💜THANKS FOR READING💜