A Little Snowy

It was unlike for Histoire to receive a call this early into the morning. It was barely pass 5 'o clock in the morning, when she suddenly got a call from a certain Goddess residing in Leanbox. 

That was odd, it's very out of character for Vert to call her for anything this early. Her mind went to one conclusion, despite still being a little tired. 

"Lady Vert? It's very unlike you to call me this early." She yawned.

The sunlight was barely peeking through into the Tome's room, the curtains gaining a darkened, orange-red glow to them. 

"Hello Histoire, I apologize for the inconvenience. But I wish to discuss about Visio's training." She explained.

"Oh? What do you want to discuss about it?"

"Well, its actually about exactly 'when' we're starting it." Histoire listened.

"Ah, if that's what your wondering, then I could be of some assistance." She agreed. "When would you like to schedule it?"

Vert pondered for a moment. "Would it be too much to ask if he could begin training with IF sometime today?"

"Today?" The little fairy questioned. 

"Yes, I don't know how to explain it, but I just think today would be a good time for him to start." Vert confessed.  "Of course, if today's not a good time, we could always schedule it for another day."

"No, no, it's a good time, it just seemed sudden." She smiled. "I can see if Miss IF is available after she's completed her work at the Guild later."

"That is most excellent news, Histoire!" Vert smiled.

"However, Vert." Histoire began, gaining Vert's attention with a 'hmm' coming from her. "I would like you to introduce Visio to the other CPUs before then. Depending on who you wish to see first."

Vert began to put her mind to thinking which of the other two CPUs Visio should meet first. Of course with Neptune already being dealt with, that only left Blanc and Noire. 

While Noire would be nice, she's far too engrossed in her work to meet up with. Blanc on the other hand, while yes, she's usually busy working or writing her novel, unlike Noire, she's not a workaholic.

And yes, while Visio meeting Uni would be interesting, Rom and Ram's reactions would just be too cute!

"I believe Blanc would be the best to visit first." Histoire nodded her head in agreement. 

"Very well, I'll contact them before you depart to Lowee." 

"I thank you again for this Histoire." She smiled.

"Not a problem. I'll also contact you when IF's ready to begin." With that, the call ended. 

Histoire could tell that there was a difference in Vert, it wasn't too noticeable, but it was there. She seemed a little more, happy.

Later in the morning

"So, you're taking him to Lowee this morning?" Chika asked her Goddess.

On the balcony, they both sat together at a table made out of fine wood. The balcony overlooked the port of Leanbox, the sea sparkled as the sun's light glistened over it, beautiful and blue. Some ships entered and left the port, people below walked along the path's taking in the warm air that the summer day gifted onto Leanbox's residents.

Almost 10:30 AM, and yet it felt as if it was 12:00 PM, indeed, it was a good day to head to one of Leanbox's various beaches.

Vert took a sip of her tea, sitting it down onto the saucer. "Yes, Histoire wishes for me to introduce him to the other CPUs soon."