Secretly Inlove with Him

I, Princess Locsin will never fall inlove with that guy again...

But look I cant stop falling inlove with him...

I always admired him from afar...

In other words Im Secretly Inlove with Him...

I dont want everyone to know that I have "crush" on him because, some of his crazy admirers will atack me...

You know, people become crazy when it comes to love sometimes...

Yeah, honestly I become crazy inlove with him...

Not that crazy like I will do stupid things, or imagine things with my crush...

Its like that I cant stop thinking about him...

I always remember his handsome face...

The way he rake his fingers on his hair...

Hes manly voice...

Of fudge!

I really love that boy so much...

It all starts when I was in Grade 1. I was a cry baby that days...

You know like, scared to be left in the school with some children that doesnt even know their names... like what the heck! All of them are staring at me. Is it their first time to see a six year old girl wearing eye glasses?

Yeah Im born to be a nerd...

And Im scared to have friends that days because, Im a shy girl.

Why I am shy?

Because Im the only daughter of my parents. Everythings is a big NO to them. I cant go out of the house. No watching T.V. at day. No playing gadget. And I cant even have friends and play with our neighbors! So whats the purpose of sending me to school when I cant even have a friend because they forbid me having a friend?!

And my mom is right. I dont need a friend to complete my life because, Im borned  to be alone. Thats what they told me...

But one faithful day everything has changed because of a boy...

How did I met that boy?

Its simple. When Im in Grade 1, my classmates hates me because of my appearance...

Girl wearing eye glasses.

Messy hair.

And Im slightly toasted.

You know slightly toasted means, Sun Burn.

Our family has a tradition. In every birthday of each of our family members, we have to go to the beach and swim, surf, and celebrate of course.

Yeah that the reason why Im always toasted.

Thats why they transfer my armed chair at the back beside of the trash bin and the door. Because they are disgusted with my appearance that's the reason why the keep bulliying me.

But Im thankful that my teacher assigned my seat there because that day and everyday was the wonderful day of my life.

I could see a handsome view across our classroom everyday.

When our teacher told us to draw whats the first thing that comes in our mind and when I look outside  our classroom, that's when I saw a little boy who is seating beside the teacher's table and the door while looking at the blackboard and taking down notes. So I've desided to draw that boy. And my teacher gave me a perfect 10. ^_^