she's just beautiful

Chapter 2

Me and Finn walked into the doors of school and I saw my other BFF of all time. MILLIE . So we talked for hours and I think whenever I hang out with Sadie, Millie gets jealous and whenever I hang out with Millie, Sadie gets jealous as well, and it's all a big mess.
{AFTER SCHOOL}
I'm walking to Sadie's house right now and when I arrive I know obviously, and she opens the door standing there looking so beautiful.
(Sadie's P.O.V) Y/n is so beautiful even when she's wearing sweats and a t-shirt. (Back to Y/n's P.O.V) "Hi Sadie." "Earth to Sadie." I said. Then she snapped out of her thoughts. "Oh hi Y/n." She said with that cute smile of hers. "Come in Y/n" Sadie said. "Ok." I said.

After 2 hours of doing random stuff we went up to Sadie's bedroom and we sat on the bed, then Sadie asked a question. "Hey Y/n do you like girls?" "Umm...yeah." I said. It looked as if Sadie was smiling in her head. Then she leaned in and I leaned in too and we started kissing.

It was the best thing that I have felt in the world and as soon as we started kissing I felt this spark light up in my body and it was just so amazing and I just loved it.

{anyways this is the end of the story for now I hope you are enjoying the story so far and yeah I'll try to make another part tomorrow bye luv you 🤠🥰}