Creepy days- A ghost girl in love in a human boy

"Creepy Days"

Chapter I- “The Legend or True”

There has a legend that a girl named Alvia has been killed by her own parents, she killed at her own room in 1967. They say that her spirit is want to revenge and she don’t know who killed her, so every time there will be visiting at their home she will kill it, and every full moon the mansion is surrounded by a dark spell, she wants to know why she died and who killed her, so every time you go to that mansion and heard a big step walking at the second floor, run to save your life but when she get you she will get your soul.

Chapter II-“Haunt”

Joshua heard about the legend, and he wants to haunt it to know if it is true or not, he invited his friend if they wanted to go with him. At the car Janine saw in her vision a girl with a sphere on her hands, while Trisha has a strong feeling about what will happen, at the inside of the mansion, Trisha feel a strong feelings about the house, after a few minutes they heard walking steps upstairs, they all surprised, Hans used his third eye to see who is walking upstairs, he surprised when he saw a bloody girl and has a sphere, they immediately run and they go in different way.

Chapter III-“Save me”

Hans is trying to talk to the lady, but he is scared so Joshua tries to communicate it, and after a few minutes Joshua and the lady are talking, and the lady ask the help of them, to know why she killed and who killed her.”Can you tell me what your name is?” Joshua said,” I’m Alvia,” Alvia replied,” What help do you want?” Joshua replied,” I want to know who killed me and why they killed me,” Alvia replied. Hans and his friend make a deal, that they will help Alvia so they investigate. One morning, Hans is surprised when she heard the result of an investigation, because her parents killed her, and Hans is so afraid to Alvia when, Alvia find out who killed her.

Chapter IV-“Why me”

Hans is thinking why Alvia has been killed by her own parent; Hans is surprised when he saw Alvia at his back.” Why are you there?” Hans asked Alvia,” because it is boring in the mansion” Alvia replied,” Oh, I think so” Hans said” but why are you following me?” Hans said” because you’re the only one can see me” Alvia replied” Oh, why you can’t go to Trisha’s house?” Hans said,” It’s going to be boring there because I can’t talk to her,” Oh, really” Hans said. One night Hans remembered that, what if Alvia will watch him while taking a bath or kill him why he is sleeping. One morning, he immediately went to Trisha’s house and try to open Trisha’s 3rdeye, he do the ritual, and Trisha saw Alvia, Trisha screamed very loud and Janine has panic when she went downstairs. Trisha can’t believe what she can see.

Chapter V-“Only for girls”

Trisha is always entertaining Alvia, so Alvia will not get bored. One night, they are talking about there crushes, and they say that it is only a secret,” Who is your crush?” Alvia said to Trisha,” Ahm. It is Joshua, how about you?” Trisha replied” When I first saw him I already have crush on him,” Alvia replied,” Who it is?” Trisha said,” It is Hans,” Alvia said” Oh my god, is it true?” Trisha replied” Yes it is true,” Alvia said” you’re so lucky,” Trisha replied” Why?” Alvia said” because Hans is smart, gorgeous, kind, and friendly,” Trisha replied” Oh! Really” Alvia said” Yes it is” Trisha replied” Oh I think it is true” Alvia said” come on let’s go to sleep” Trisha replied. They go to sleep and preparing for the investigation tomorrow.

Chapter VI-“Accepting Part I”

            Hans, Trisha, Joshua, Alvia, and Janine is preparing for their investigation, while Hans remembered what he has been heard last night,” Alvia, what will you feel if we already finds out who killed you?,” Hans said,” I will bring their soul to hell,” Alvia replied.” Oh! Really,” Hans said,” I hope we can do our best to find who kill you,” Alvia replied. Hans is afraid, if Alvia will find out who killed her,” I don’t know if she can accept it that her own parents killed her,” Hans said to him self. They went to the old mansion to try to communicate the old spirit there. At the mansion, they hold the hands of each other and summon the spirits who have seen killed Alvia, but no one is there to answer their question. 

Chapter VII-"Accepting Part II"

Hans is very worried about Alvia he always thinking what will happen if Alvia will know who killed her and why they killed her so for Alvia's sake Hans keep it as a secrete. "Hans!!" Alvia's voice. " Why? Do you need something?" Hans replied. "No, I dont need something, I just want you to do the investigation as fast as you can, ok?" Alvia said." Ok I'll try". 

Hans POV

"I hope, she will not be upset when she already know the truth"