Prologue

The scene begins showing the beautiful sky of dawn. The distance of Downtown is shown on the right side and on the left an incredible view of the landscape. This city is popular and known for the entertainment industry, ethnic diversity, gorgeous beaches, tech companies, weather, education, sprawling metropolis and Hollywood.

Famous celebrities live here and there a lot of known actors, models and etc.

There is a culture here in this city that deserves to be respected not bashed by those who are not from here.

I'm an outsider, but gaining more knowledge about this city and to embrace the creativity that it offers.

Teenagers aren't too young for a little nostalgia.

Scene switching to the front of school while One Percent by Taylor Girlz ft Kap G is playing.

A few other teenagers arrive as well.

Candice Pov

I waved goodbye to my mother after dropping me. She said she'll pick me up after school. I look over to the parking lot noticing a few cars pulling into their spots.

I don't have a car, but it least I don't have to pay for parking.

"A Performing Arts School, this is a place where a lot of creativity magic happens" she says entering the doors.

The atmosphere around me felt like it shifted, a  place where you express yourself in any way possible.

Class doesn't start until seven fifty five so that gives me time to enjoy the scenery.

Auditioning to get in to this school was something I always dreamed of. Performing arts schools aren't for everybody, yeah we don't have homecoming dances and no football games but the main reason why I am here is to seek out my talents. It can be Visual arts, Instrumental music, theatre, dance and many other subdivisions.

Zion Pov

"Hey Zion!" I heard a girl call my name out.

"Candice!" I said holding my arms wide open for a hug.

"I've missed you so much." she said as we both held each other.

"How was your summer?" she asked.

"Good, I got a job at Nike, been to a few parties and been doing a lot of dancing you know" he said as the both of them started walking around the school courtyard.

"Cool" she said pushing her hair back. "My summer was good too, went on a family trip to London, New York and Dubai." she was holding her books tightly with joy.

"Are you ready?" he asked teasing her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. She noticed Zion's muscular arms when he took off his jacket. He wore a sleeveless tank top that said turn up.

"Seems like you bulked up this summer" she said feeling his arm knowing it didn't bother him.

"Yeah I played a lot of sports with my friends and been in the gym a lot this past summer." he said putting his jacket in his backpack.

"CANDICE!" she turned around and saw her best friend.

"Kiara!' she shouted running to best friend dropping all of books. Kiara catches her into her embrace. Zion chuckled putting up the books Candice dropped.

"You're here!" she said with excitement.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She teased and noticed Zion standing in front of them.

"Hey Zion, how was your summer?" she asked

"You know" he said moon walking towards Candice and sprung around to stop and hand her books she dropped earlier. She giggled getting her books and Kiara knew that something was odd about them two. She thought for a minute and knew what's going on between them two.

"Oh so you close close now" she smirked enjoying the awkwardness between them two.

"Don't play like that" she said with a straight face.

"Very funny Kiara" said Zion

"What classes yall have? Candice asked the both of them.

"I have Graphic Design, Chemistry, Survey of World Art History, Drawing One and Intro Drawing & Painting" said Kiara looking at her class schedule.

"Most of your classes are art?" Candice asked.

"Yup' she said putting her schedule in her bolder. "I don't want to be late on my first day, bye love birds" she waved at the both of them.

"She plays too much" said Candice rolling her eyes.

"Shes joking Candice" Zion placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I know, so what are your classes?"

"Music, US History, Algebra 1, Theatre, English and Dance." he said

"Music, US History, French A1, Ballet, English and Dance." she said and noticed her and Zion have about a few of the same classes together.

"We both have dance" they both said at the time. They both felt awkward, Zion was rubbing the back of his neck while Candice was looking down at the ground. Candice broke the silence. "Zion..."

"Yeah?" The bell finally rung and Candice didn't have time to tell him.

"I'll tell you later"

"That's fine, you ready for music class? He said

"Yeah, lets go" they both walked together.