12-8-18

//last part of that oofy element thing ft fukase as fire im so done

An expression, with some fuel, could light his whole face up, but he was a bit harder to snuff out than a house candle.

His ruby eyes lit up and narrowed with every grin that threatened to split his face in two. Obnoxiously bright red hair already hid half his face, the side wrinkled and scarred like crumpled-up paper. Though he never talked of it, he still carried on countless conversations on other topics. His voice had a scratchy warmth to it, like a fire hissing as it enveloped too many papers at once.

His distracted over-the-shoulder glances only added to his sparks-flying-everywhere sort of personality, him never being able to sit still for long. It was as if he had to go over and learn of everything in the area, always leaving some sort of destruction in his wake.

Sometimes, the destruction was harmfully strong. He was an odd mix of cinnamon and charcoal, bright and strong and sweet but sometimes leaving a bitter aftertaste and horrific stains. However, he could also warm and protect others with a careful ring of fire, but only if he was kept well. It was a shame he wasn't.

Yet he went along, all fierily fierce humor and impish grins, warm hands; he was a wildfire in a grassland with all his strength and unpredictability but also a gentle candle, providing soft light and warmth. It just depended on the circumstances--he knew little else--he always had.