Chapter 20

ATHENA's POV

biruin mo? buhay pa yung babaeng yun! grabe ahhhh. Nahulog mula sa 4th floor, buhay pa! its a miracle. 

I'm in my boyfriend's house, cause we're having a dinner with her family, actually I was just kidding about the poor thing, we were actually rich, but not that rich as GAB was.

Ako: Goodevening Tito and Tita ! :) Hello Lai, Mela and Jc and Daniel! 

then the 2 little girls, just snob me, like ugh what the hell. and JC and Daniel just fake smiled at me -__- isn't the obvious that they hate me >.< 

(btw, they're JayMark's Cousin :] )

Mommy Zenaida: Hello Athena, Hello Mare :)

Mommy Powky: Hello Mare! :) thank you for inviting as here :) next time kayo naman sa bahay namin..

Ako: Ahmm, tita, where's JayMark?

Mommy Zenaida: Ask his cousins, I dunno where he is :) , mare lets have a chitchat while preparing some foods :)

Mommy Powky: Oh sure:)

after that I went to the living room and ask them..

Ako: where's JayMark?

Carmela: well his in the place that he won't like to see you! 

Daniel: Carmela!

Ako: What's with you little girl?! huh? well wala kayong magagawa, I'm his girlfriend!

Lai: He doesn't love you the way you love him, like duh pokpokers!

Ako: *sinabunutan ko yung LAI* Fvck you! 

JC: *Hinila ako at ibinalibag* you don't have the right to abuse our siblings you slut! 

Ako: don't call me a slut! ugh. BV , and also you don't have the rights to tell me those things..

Daniel: Well we have, FREEDOM OF SPEECH :) , take it. you dress like a slut, you act like a slut well in short your a SLUT.

then biglang may tumawa..

si JayMark..

Jay: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! nice one cous! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and they did all laugh at me >.<

Ako: What the hell babe?!

and they stop laughing, he didn't answer me, he just took my hand and go to the dining room >.< but before we left the living room, he turn around and make faces, and wink at his cousin >.< is this their plan? to PISS ME OFF! well its kindda working -__-

during the dinner, her mother talk.

Mommy Zenaida: I want you both to get married. Me and Athena's mother talked about this.