some words for my readers

Hello guyz i m your author. I m here with my story for your all. And I want to share some of my thoughts and some facts about the story and about me....

So shall we start ????
Okayyy..
So first thing about me that i m just ordinary person who love to read fanfic and other kind of story. I m a dame heart fan of BTS and a total mad and crazy for BTS.

2nd thing is..

Well English is not my first language
So it mayhave be lots of grammatical and spelling mistakes ... And i m sorry for that in advance... Hope you guys forgive me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hers a summary of the story...

Jeon Jangkook a rich businessman and CEO of the jeon Umpire loves park jimin since his childhood. He can do anything and everything just for make a small smile on park jimin's face. Park jimin a son of rich businessman and future CEO of park umpire loves Jeon Jangkook as well and can do anything AND everything for him.. They born to be together meant to be for eacher other. Their love is a example and a inspiration for others whos don't know what is love and what is affection.

Unconditional and indescribable love which can change your way of thinking and make you complete diffrent persone. Their love can brings sunshine and joy, hope and positivity and can make anyone optimistic soul..

Yaah this is their love poure, innocent and beautiful.. Jikook what a great ship. Their parents want is relationship too. Thay love and support their children and wants them to get marry as soon as possible.
So they too.
But this story has a another love story two. A love story of two best friends. Two best friends who can do eveything for their friend.
One friend who is a rich dud as fuck and other is a... Well... Not a son of a rich man, not a rich or businessman himself either. Not his father is thatone infact he don't have a father. But he has a besty who is eveything for him..

And he is most important for him...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well ....

This was the quick review of the story. Plz remamber this is my first story so plz ignore mistake plz...

If you have any question or doubts
Or advice or thought for share plz come and ask, talk and advise me

-----------------------------------------------------------
What you think about the story plz tell me your opinion and give your advice and suggestions for me to improve my writing

Plz
Vote
Comment
Share
Love you my love candyzzz always and forever💜💜💜💜💜💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Next will be the first chapter of this story hope you will read and support me 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💜