1. Dark thoughts

'I'm not doing too well today doc,' Says the permanently depressed fade of Jye Reeves, 'the thoughts... they're coming back.'
The person opposite Jye is a woman trained in psychology, a shrink, people call them, Julie prefers "helper."
'Tell me mister Reeves, what are these thoughts that trouble you?' She asks.
U-um... Killing. i-I think about killing.' Responds Jye.
'I see... may I ask who you think of killing?'
'i-I don't know, s-some days me, others it's my boss, and sometimes it's just anyone I can get a hold of.'
Julie scribbles something down in her notebook, which makes Jye even more nervous, she glances up and sees Jye's uncomfortable face, she smiles, 'it's ok mister Reeves, everything's ok,' she says, 'now how do you deal with these thoughts?'
Jye's face softens a bit as he relaxes, 'um I just push them out of my mind, y'know?'
'Ok, may I ask, have you ever acted upon those thoughts?'
'Oh, no, I'd never do that, I want to make people happier, I'd never hurt a fly!'
'Hm... I see...' suddenly a timer goes off next to Julie, she looks at her watch, the clipboard, and back at Jye, 'well it seems our time is up Mister Reeves, a little bit of advice before you go, try and replace those angry thoughts with something nice, something that brings joy to you and the people around you.'
'Ok thank you doc.'
'Please, call me Julie.'
And with that Jye raises himself from the chair and leaves the room, he stops outside of the door to check his watch, 'oh shit,' he says, and he runs through the hallway, Jye rounds a corner and crashes into three doctors, 'Fucking freak!' One yells as he goes crashing into the floor.
'S-s-so sorry -d-d-doctors, I'll be on my w-way...'
'No you won't, you little fucker,' Says another doctor as he grabs Jye and hurls him at a wall, 'you're not going anywhere.' The first doctor, rams his fist into Jye's stomach, causing him to double over and collapse on his knees, where the other two doctors kick him repeatedly in the ribs, shooting daggers or pain through Jye's chest and side. finally the worst of the pain stops, and the three men walk away, seemingly happy with what they've accomplished, leaving Jye alone in a crying, bloody mess.