empty empty night

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

It was midnight and he was sitting on the cold floor, his back leaning against the side of the bed. He put his head backwards to rest it on bed while he looked at the ceiling with his gloomy dark brown eyes. His throat was dry and he took a painful gulp..

"I..I...what should I do?"
"I..have nothing more I can do..nothing..."

He puts his hand above his eyes and started breathing unsteadily,  finally letting himself to cry..cry out all the pain he held inside of him, all the pain his heart was sharded with.

The next day, he woke up with puffy eyes and salty cheeks. He stood in front of the bathroom mirror contemplating what he must do to end all this.

Suddenly everything around him started to move.
The mirror in front of him started shaking and his brush case fell on the ground. He closed his eyes thinking that he is hallucinating things and held onto the sides of the sink for support. And then it all stopped. He opened his eyes to look in the mirror only to find a cold mirror with "Hello Taehyung" written on it. The bathroom filled up with mist which smelled like burnt roses and vanilla.
He rubbed his eyes to make sure..

Then again it was written, "You need me, I see

Then again it was written, "You need me, I see."

Taehyung's handa reached out to clean the mirror and again it happened, he just stood there not believing his eyes as the writing changed before his eyes.

"Sell me your soul, I shall fulfill three of your desires."

"Are you for real?!?", said Taehyung shocked from all these happenings.

"Yes, I need a distressed soul for completing one of my hellish tasks. I think you are one and would do anything."

"I guess you're not completely wrong about me doing 'anything' but how does this deal work?"

"You need to sign a contract, in which you will sell me your soul. I will come every night to take your soul and then return it every morning before the sun rises up."

"What if i say no?", asked Taehyung.

"Would you lose this by any chance, I don't think so"

Taehyung thought for a moment, it didnt take him long as he already knew what he desired.

"So...where do I sign?" The bathroom filled up with reddish fog and then the fog dissapeared  as a long dusty scroll appeared before Taehyung.

"How long is it for?", asked Taehyung as he took the scroll in his hands taking in the smell of burnt roses.

"As long as your soul is in pain."

"Then what happens?"

"Then the contract ends ..it may have two results. One ends with you being in this world for a brief time...and the other results in you being stuck in a realm between life and death for eternity"

"Both of them confuse me.. I dont care anymore I just want to feel happy again..make her love me back", he said as he proceeds to look for a pen.

"You have to put a drop of your blood in it ,as your sign"

"Oh. Ok not a big deal"

He took his razor from the sink and slit his finger causing blood drops to make their way onto the ground.

"You cant stand back in the middle of contract or it'll have consequences."

"I won't..I won't stand back"

🔴
🔴
🔴

He woke up on his bed and sat there wondering if it all was a dream.

"What the hell was I even thinking?"
"I wish the night wasn't this long.."
"It feels..empty"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
〰Thanks〰