Prologue: The Light

Warning: Abuse. Rape. Incest. Beastiality. Do not read further if these topics trigger you.
Note: the song is to ease the pain in first part of the prologue.

You were eight years old. You held a raggedy old bear close to you. Daddy just got done with letting his anger be put out on you.

What had he done today? You poor girl...

Or at least you kept insisting that. You didn't care what you had downstairs even at this age, you felt so wrong in your body. So...so wrong!

You held your teddy named m/n close. You stopped calling yourself m/n so why not lend it to your friend who had no name? You liked Y/n better. Sometimes you wished your teddy could come to life and save you from this. Your daddy said you were a boy. Your daddy called you gay, that you were confusing sexuality with gender. It wasn't true. You didn't even know what that was until earlier.

After all you screamed it out in a moment of courage.

Your daddy didn't like your attitude. He said to you "I'll show you then. Lay on your back, boy."

You were too scared to disobey your father. You listened to him and he got overtop of you. He took your clothes off which alarmed you since he's only ever done that when he was teaching you a lesson. Your skin was painted in bruises... you were lucky you had no burns or cuts. Daddy stripped you completely and instantly you went to hide your sex as you hated it. Your dad used his quirk called manifest to keep your hands above your head with handcuffs and chains. Your father cupped your sex in his hand. Your small buddy became hard and you cried. You wanted daddy to stop but that wouldn't end well. He let out spouts about he was right since you got hard but you didn't want to hear it. He unusually stroked your butt which put more fear into you than any threat had ever done. He flipped you and he spread your cheeks. He forced you to suck on his fingers before he plunged them in your ass. You screamed in pain but he kept going. After some time he pulled out something and he said something along the lines 'Might as well have you take your mother's place until you obey.' He shoved something in you and you felt hit. You were so confused.

Daddy then made you look at his crotch. He unzipped it and you wanted to back away. He was hard but way bigger than you. He ordered you to lick the tip or he'd burn your bear into nothing but ashes. You did as told and he moaned about your soft tongue. Then he fingered you again. You felt odd. You heard a whistle and then came his dog Rufus. The dog was waiting for an order. Daddy whispered how you were going to be a good boy and take him and Rufus's sex milk.

He told the dog to lick at your sex and butt while you licked his own sex. He told you then that this was going to be dinner. You didn't understand what he meant but he mad you open up and take him. You thought you were going to die. He didn't care whether you could breathe or not as he had fun with your mouthpussy. You felt something warm after awhile enter your mouth. The liquid was salty and he told you to swallow. The dog was told to sit down. Daddy told you to look at Rufus's lower half.

You felt a hard object against you and then something bigger than his fingers entered you. You moaned that it was his cock and that you're his new bitch until you accept you're a boy and that you knew your place. He came inside your butt and it hurt. He whistled and he took his own out to be replaced by the dog. The dog wasn't kind as he fucked your butt. It hurt worse and when he came.. you waited until his knot calmed down. Another object was placed inside you. He told you you had to sleep with that 'cum' in you. You didn't understand. Then you felt it vibrate and the warm liquids squished and stirred and he left you there.

So you hugged m/n. You didn't like daddy. You never did. After awhile the vibrating stopped to your relief and you managed to get up. You wanted it out but then you heard a crash. You wobbled out with it still in and saw...heroes. They were fighting your daddy. You watched and before anyone could see it, your father wounded one of the pros.