Chapter 2

Well i actually ended up walking Kei home. She lived two blocks away from me. It wasn't that bad of a walk. We actually had a great conversation. We talked about her life. She was kind of in the same place as me. Mom working hard, taking care of kids while she was at work, and just now discovering our sexuality. There was something about Kei that intrigued me. Shes short, well shorter than me, she has fierce green eyes, brown curly hair, and a nice body. She seems well kept also.

* hears my Iphone ringing in my bathroom .. Rush to my phone trying not to miss the call *

"Its Kei" i said

* heart starts to beat faster than it ever has before *

I know what yall are thinking. You gave her your number. You have to have the guts to answer it, talk to her.

"I can do this" i thought in my head

As i swiped the lime green answer button to the right side, i thought about what i was going to say. Was i going to say "hey" or "hi", "how are you doing" or "how was your day". Without even thinking anymore i answered.

"Hey" i said

"Hi is this Kamari" said Kei

"You know who this is stop playing" i said with a slight chuckle

"I know i know how could i forget" she said

We talked all night without any interruptions or anybody knocking out first.

"Kamari!! Wake up" my mother yelled

* rolls over to my side as the light shines in my eyes through the blinds *

"Im up im up" i said knowing that it was obvious that it wasn't true

"I got to go. I made breakfast and make sure u check the mail today. Im waiting on something important"

My mother and i were close. Keyword " were". We always did everything together even when she decided to have more kids by my stepdad mobby, but the day i told her about what i was going through and how i knew i was interested in dating girls , she snapped. First she wanted to kick me out but she couldn't. Next she wanted to take me to church, get my mind together but she couldn't. Finally she decided that no matter what she will always love me.

* sits up in my bed as i pull out the phone from under my pillow *

My mom doesn't know i have a phone. My aunt got it for me. You know a little birthday gift. If my mom ever found out that i have an Iphone it would probably be gone to the pawn shop before my eyes.

* hears my youngest sister Ellie yelling at the tops of her lungs *

"Ellie cut it out!" I said seriously

"KAMARI!" Said Ellie

Thats the only thing Ellie can say so far. Shes so use to being with me sometimes she calls me mom without even knowing it.

Its around 5 pm now. My mom doesn't get off until 7 so i decided to invite Kei over. This is the first time i have ever invited somebody to my house while my mom wasn't home but i had to see Kei today i just had to.

*Hears a loud bang at my front door*

"Who the hell is banging on my door like that" i said

"Its Kei dummy" said Kei

* opens the door slightly as i slowly looking out the little crease"

"Kamari! Its me come on open the door" Kei said

"Ok ok chill" i said

*Kei pushes the door open with all her might.. And bangs it up against the wall*

"Oops" she said trying not to laugh

"You better be lucky i miss you" i said

*Grabs Kei by the waist as i pull her closer to me..*

"You missed me" she said shocked

"Yeah i missed you a lot" i said

*Lingers my lips towards hers as i look into her eyes*

"I love you"