Chapter 1

*Lauren*

I woke up on a Saturday morning It was still 7:03 am but I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my bussiness. I came out and got dressed simply since I'm not planning to go anywhere, I guess.

I checked the calender which was hanged on the door leading outside. Shit, tomorrow is the first day of school of my 8th Grade. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast. I dont usually wake up very early in vacations.. Maybe Its just a start off for tomorrow. I wish there would be a storm or a blizzard tomorrow. I'm so not ready for school yet .-.

I grabbed a bowl from a cupboard and cereals from the pantry. I placed them on the counter. I grabbed my spoon and milk and started to do the my Breakfast Time. I checked my phone to see 2 messages from Jessica. She's probaly drunk cause she's texting me random letters which I don't understand.

Once I finished my breakfast I placed them on the sink and returned everthing else back to the place they came from. I went to the living room and turned the tv on finding cliché shows to watch.

A few minutes had passed and my brother just woke up.

"Morning Lauren", He mumbled as he stretched a bit making his bones pop. O.o

"Morning, Are we going to do anything today?", I askes as he thought about it for a moment. He shook his head as he went to the kitchen going to prepare his breakfast maybe. I hear the ear-splitting sound of a bowl crashing as I groaned in annoyance..

"OMG SIS HELP!", Well, Sister to the rescue? Ehe, Naaah. I stood up and went to see the kitchen a mess o.O

"Ugh, Not again", I groaned. He always break bowls in the morning.

He jumped on the counter as I picked up the Bowl pieces.

Once I got all of the pieces I throwed the away in the trash can.

Ugh. Thesameday...

*$*

Hello beloved readers! I hope you liked my NEW book. I'll try to post daily. Muah!

Check out my other book, Choosing.

-Kim