5 Seconds of summer preferences!

I /might/ do more but I'm not sure to be honest

this is basically for my friend Kenzie who also writes the preferences! (check her out! shes the dedication :) )

This is based off one of her preferences so yeee

LUKES P.O.V

Dammit! It happened again... Kenzie went out to go get some groceries and I said I would do the laundry, she was reluctant at first because of what happened the first time... And now its happened again! I was putting some of my jeans in the washing machine and I heard a heavy sound when the jeans hit the machine I just shrugged and put the rest of the clothes in and put it on I was so proud of myself! To celebrate my success I called Michael and Ash over Calum couldn't come over because he was with his girlfriend (;D) When Ashton and Michael came in they had chocolate milk and pizza in their hands, "We are here to celebrates Lucas's victory of doing the washing!" Ashton shouted putting on Shakira 'hips don't lie' and started swaying his hips, all of a sudden I heard a loud noise coming from the laundry room, I ran in and screamed  the washing machine was making weird noises and it was shaking "Luke are you- JESUS CHRIST." Michael said turning it off before it exploded, "Crap, crap craaap!" I opened the machine and a cloud of smoke came out causing me to cough, I swatted away the smoke to see the clothes weren't harmed, I sighed in relief and took out all of the clothes to see what was wrong with it when I did this some parts came out, "Luke, stand back I can handle this." Michael said pushing me out of the way, I got some of the parts that I had taken out and was going to put them into the trash when.. "LUKE HEMMINGS DID YOU BREAK THE WASHING MACHINE?!"

YOUR P.O.V

You pulled into the drive to see Ashton's car.. Must be having band pratice, you grabbed the all the groceries you had gotten at the store plus you got Luke a new pushie penguin since he lost his other one on tour, you opened the door to find Ashton on your coffee table swaying his hips to..Shakira? You raised an eyebrow and placed the shopping down and tapped his shoulder, he stopped swaying his hips and jumped down, "Uh, wheres Luke?" You say looking about the room "Oh! hes in the laundry room!" He smiled, you smiled at the thought of Luke doing a successful load of laundry, you walked out to the laundry room to find Luke walking out the back door with some parts of the machine and Michael trying to fix it with pizza, "LUKE HEMMINGS DID YOU BREAK THE WASHING MACHINE?!" You screamed and got Luke's attention, he turned around slowly giving you a sweet smile, you crossed your arms and sighed, "I guess you won't be getting the new penguin plushie I got you.." You say walking out, "WAIT. NEW PENGUIN PLUSHIE?!?! KENZIE PLEASE."

And there we go!

A really bad preference by moi ;n;

I hope you liked it Kenzie!:P

This was based on her first preference called 'You catch him doing something hilarious and embarrassing'!!

I might continue but thats really up to you guys and Kenzie of course!

Eve xox