Prologue

Dandelion POV

Hey mom when are we are going to go the mall. Fine then we will go faster okay, my mom exclaimed. Finall-

*Car Crash Noise*

Dandelion....don't leave me too.....DANDELION!!! It came from a familiar voice it was my dad. Where am I dad? He said that I was in the hospital because of the car crash.....But my mom didn't wake up like me.He said while his eyes were tearing up.

And then I ran to the farthest place from the room I was in so no one could see me crying. I saw the chapel and i knelt before the cross . And said "Why dont you just take me instead of her...I am useless anyway..."

Then I heard footsteps, each step gets louder and louder. Then the person hugged me from behind . And said "It's going to be okay sweetie I am going to be fine....I'll wait for you on the outside..." It was my mother's voice. But then I turned around she wasn't there. After that I wiped my tears and went back to the room I was in . And face the reality that she was gone. And my dad explained that even though  after these tough times that unfortunately I still had to go to school this coming school year.

After almost 3 months of mourning for my loss. It was finally time to go to school. I am already an 9th grader. And hopefully somebody would want to be my friend and nobody would bully me for my broken family.

A new year a new set of challenges i have to face but i am ready for this no matter what happens,
i said to my self before entering school grounds.

Hello this just a prologue as said by the title of the chapter....okay....so there might be more drama and tear jerking scenes on the next chapter...the word count is 339....bye for now....

Btw i dont when i am going to publish the next chapter