What happened...?

~Tord's POV~

It's so weird... It had been a few days of school and my father seem to not care or notice me anymore...Maybe wanted to repent himself from the past...Don't blame him much,He did got stress after mother's death and had so many loans to finish up until now...He also got insane after a few years...At least,he stopped doing loans with those...LOAN SHARKS...But now,I have school! Let's meet Tom,Edd and Matt!

"Hey,guys!!!!" I screamed which made Tom startled

~Tom's POV~

I was talking to Edd and Matt about the sleepover that we're going to make special for Tord,until-

"Hey,guys!!!!" I startled at the scream which almost made the combo laughed

"Hey,Tord."

"TOMMIE!!" I flinched since I'm a little sensitive if it's about screaming

~(A/N:I'm lazy so,let's skip the school part) TIME SKIP!,AFTER SCHOOL~

"Hey guys,let's go to the shop!" said Tord with excitement in his eyes

"Let's go." I answered calm

"YAY!!!"

~LATER,THE SHOP~

"I'll wait outside,okay?" asked Tord

"Wait,ALONE....?" I asked back surprised

"Yup!" he smiled

"Alright,but do remember...Be safe,don't talk to strangers without my supervision,okay?"

"Alright!" he went out the shop

~OUTSIDE THE SHOP,WITH TORD~

Tord was humming a song,until...

"HMMPH! NO! HELP! SOMEONE! TOM! EDD! MATT! MMMPPPHHH!"

"JUST SHUT THE F**K UP!"

Then,it went black...for Tord... 

~INSIDE THE SHOP,WITH TOM AND THE GANG~

I was paying our things until,I heard screams coming from outside of the shop I went out to look but there was nobody there...Until I remember...TORD! I begin to panic,what do I do?! what do I tell his father later?! oh no!

"Tom...What do we do now?..." asked Edd,worried

"I don't know..." I answered,my face was as pale as a ghost by the time...What do we do?...

"Tord...Where ever you are...Please be safe,we'll find you...Soon enough..."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey,everyone!! Maddy2903 here! sorry for the late update,I might not update this for a long time after this update,since this is actually my first time having a motivation on continuing a story,so for you readers,I will try harder to try and update for you guys,and please support me! Maddy,out! hehe.