Volt's Mission, Priority: Geth Base (Hole in the chest)

Part 1: The Arrival

Volt, sent on a mission by the Alliance. A mission to get intel on a Geth base. He went to the location by shuttle then lands close to the Geth base. The Geth stands up and grabs his gun, steps out and swtiches Hunter Mode, on. Volt first looks around before started walking towards the Geth base. After a few minutes later, he spots a group of Geth Toopers guarding the entrance to the base. He stays quiet and deploys his Combat Drone, distracting the hostile Geth, and shoots a couple of them while running to cover. The Combat Drone's flamethrower sets a couple of enemies on fire, Volt then overloads the burning Geth, causing a chain of explosions. The chain kills off the last of the hostile Geth. Volt then steps out of cover and walks in the base, not knowing what was in there. 

Part 2: Obtaining Data

Walking into the Geth base, he looks around in the empty room. He then continues to walk further in. After searching through some rooms, avoiding the hostile Geth, he sees a group of Geth through the wall, as his Hunter Mode was still active. He walks towards the room silently, staying behind the entrance and away from the sight. He deploys his Combat Drone and walks up to them with his flamer turned on. Setting the around Geth on fire, he quickly uses overload causing the burning Geth to explode. The explosion was massive, and killed half of the Geth. Volt fires his rifle at the last two. He then enters the next room and looks around, searching for a terminal. He quickly runs towards the terminal and opens his Omni-tool. Getting data valuable to him. Few moments later, he closes his Omni-tool as he was done collecting data. Volt walks out of the room into an open area. Looking around for more enemies as he walks further into the area. All of a sudden the ground started to shake.

Part 3: Dead?

As the ground shakes, Volt looks around wondering what was the causing the ground to move. He walks towards a railing and looks down. "Oh shit." He said as he was shocked to find a Reaper Destroyer, there at the base. As Volt runs back, towards the entrance of the base, he types a message, sending it to message to his friends, Jr, Akiza and Lia. Running as the Destroyer flies up and fires at Volt. The Reaper's beam hits the ground a caused Volt stumble as he runs towards the base. About to reach the entrance, a group of Geth blocks his way they all used overload. Making Volt's shields to deplete and him to not be able to move. Able to move, the Reaper Destroyer fires its beam at Volt, right in the chest. Volt's lights flicker before fully shutting down. He then falls to the ground.