●SEVENTEEN●

"Daddy! Daddy!" Namjoon ingnored the calling from his second youngest child and continued reading the labels stated on the can food.

"DADDYYYYYYYY!!!!" Taehyung shouted again, pulling Namjoon by his pants. "Whattt??" Namjoon finally gave his attention to the little one.

Taehyung smiled his famous boxy smile, "What is it, Taetae?" Namjoon sighed. He knew that Taehyung wanted something from the look he gave Namjoon.

"Daddy, can I buy that," Taehyung asked kindly and pointed to the heart shaped plushie with a blue body covered in yellow polkadots.

"Taehyung, it looks ugly for jams sake," Namjoon said and placed the can food into the trolly and took more. He pushed the trolly but unfortunately got stopped by two pairs of hands. Two little boys stoping the trolly from the front.

"Daddy, dont make Taetae hyung cry," said Jungkook with an adorable angry face. "If daddy makes Taetae cry, Jimin will bite Yoongi hyung's arms," Said Jimin, also with an adorable furious face.

"Hye. Why me," Yoongi asked who was ahead of them, stopped because he heard his name.

All eyes on Yoongi and Jimin winked at him which made Yoongi to scoff and roll his eyes. Both Jungkook and Jimin turned back to face their father.

Namjoon sighed again," Okay fi-"

"Thank youuuu," Taehyung suddenly appeared from behind and placed the plushie into the trolly and walked over to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Thank you guys," He flashed a big boxy grin and placed his arms around them as they walked away.

"Kids, I swear to flying whales."
_______________________________________

"But daddyyyy," Seokjin whined, walking beside Namjoon who was carrying three big plastic bags alongside with Seokjin carrying one, Yoongi carrying one, Hoseok held his brand new superman toy, Jimin holding Jungkook's hand and Taehyung with his new plushie.

"But.. Its dangerous Jinnie," Answered Namjoon. He took the car key from his pocket as soon as they reached  their car and unlocked it. He went to the back to open to keep the things they bought behind.

"I promise to take care of myself daddyyy. Its gonna be a fun experience for me," Again Seokjin pleaded. That time, Namjoon was thingking twice. Should he or should he not let Seokjin go to the summer camp he was talking about.

Its true that Seokjin will gain experience,learn new things, have fun memories, make new friends and more. But, its also dangerous for him to go alone without any accompany of family. He will be out there alone. Playing and having fun and all, without knowing, something bad might happen too.

What stopped Namjoon for letting Seokjin go was that, he believe that his family was un danger after the note he received 3 years ago. Along those years, nothing happened and not even signs. But still, Namjoon believed that he will hunt his family soon.

Namjoon was that stupid then to let Seokjin go. "Okay, you can go."

"Yeayyyyyy."

"But please Jinnie," He sets everything into the car and kneeled before his eldest son, "please please please promise me to take care of yourself and be aware of your surrounding."

"I promise dad," Seokjin smiled and held out his pinky, Namjoon connected his with Seokjin's and smiled. "Good boy," he let go and patted Seokjin's head, stood up on his feet and closed the opening.

"Okay lets go homeee. Im gonna cook everyones favourite," both of them walked to the front and hopped into the car. "What is it daddy?" Asked Seokjin, putting on his seatbelt for safety.

"Tonight, we're eating............... GRILLED LAMB," he cheered 'yeay' out loud so does the kids behind, clapping and cheering happily as their favourite food is gonna be served that night.

"THANKS"

"DADDY"

"WE"

"LOVE"

"YOU"

And Jungkook gave Namjoon a peck on his cheek.

It made Namjoon smile.

"I love my family."
_______________________________________

HEWOOOOOOO..

IM SORRY SHORT CHAPTER. But im too tired and was sick the whole week. Right now im still weak im sorry my beloved readers.

Anywayssss. Check out my other story just click onto my profile and take a look buttt.... If youre homophobic i shall not recommend.

And also.

LOVE YOURSELF TOUR IS OVERRRR 😭😭😭😭 buttt IM STILL HAPPY THAT IM PART OF IT 😭😭😭😭

IM GONNA MISS IT

Vote. COMMENT.Share. Read.