I don't care!

“Corine! Are you ready?”

“Everytime…” We’re going to the departure area of this airport. I’m so bored. It’s been 2 years when I left. Everything changed. From top… to bottom. From outer to inner. I didn’t waste much time. I’ve been through many challenges, struggles, problems and sacrifices. I won’t let myself to deal with it again.

“Let’s go.” I told my bestfriend. She knows everything about me…especially my PAST. Oh crap that!

“Ok. I’ll call the butler to prepare everything as we are arriving.” I didn’t say anything and she understands. As I’m watching the pavements from outside, I noticed the place where my miserable life started. Ella placed her hand over mine and squeezes it.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be better soon.” I gave her a slight smile as a reply. As we arrived, we were about to enter the gate but I refuses. I told the driver to stop and he commanded. The guards opened the car’s door for me. I stride and look every single thing. I touched every inch of the property. Everything changed but not my place. I missed it. I walk until I reach the mansion’s door. The two maids opened it when they saw me.

“Welcome back, Ms. Corine.” The 22 maids said in unison as they bow their heads. Like I’ve said, I changed. I walk as if I didn’t saw them. I saunter at the stairs and enter my room. My room is big. There’s a mini-dining room so don’t argue with me if I didn’t ate for dinner. I sat and began to eat a light meal for dinner. I’m not on a diet. It’s my habit so don’t complain. After that, I fixed myself when the maids enter my room and clean the dining area as well as my bed. I sleep as they were finished. Tomorrow is going to be a great day…A GREAT BIG DAY INDEED.

*

“She’s here…” everyone’s mumbling and shouting as if there’s something to be afraid of. I don’t mind as long as NO ONE will touch me. I said NO ONE!

“Ouch! My face! Why did you do that!” I again slap this girl in front of me.

“How dare you to step at my foot?” I calmly said.

“Seems like I’ve seen you before…”

“Really? Well I don’t care.”

“You’re a bitch…like Corine Natalia Sebastian…hindi kayo nababagay dito.”

“And so are you?” I said as if I don’t care about what she’s saying.”

“I’m right. You’re truly her. Corine Natalia Sebastian. You’ve changed a lot. But being a bitch doesn’t change.”

“Are you done? I’m sorry to say this but I’m not taking your monkey business so just grab someone from the bedlam and you’ll surely earn from it.” She didn’t say anything when I said that so I just started to walk.

“Hey! I’m not done yet.” She shouted.

“Oh! You didn’t know the word “bedlam”. Just go to mental hospital and find its meaning. Good luck!” I said and go to my room. I know, that girl is taking her revenge but I’m ready…EVERYTIME.

“What are you all looking up?!” I shouted and then they took off their eyes of me. The teacher arrives just on time.

“Good morning class. Please sit down. I’m going to introduce to you our new transferee from NYU. I know kilala niyo na siya but f—” someone entered the room with a harsh banging of door. Nice try. He then sat at the back.

“Shut up.” I shouted again as I was annoyed by the girls’ flirty voice when they saw that guy. They did what I said.

“Thank you. Please introduce yourself.” The professor just said.

“Corine Natalia Sebastian. I hope I’ll find more enemies out there so that I may have the most fabulous day around. Good to see you all…AGAIN.” I walked at the aisle but everyone is looking. I just walked as if it’s my way to take. Until I reached the vacant seat, well, that guy is my seatmate. So unlucky…

*

The bell is ringing. Well I guess it’s time for recess. I made up my mind to go out of the room as everyone does. Did I say that someone is following me?

“Excuse me…” He said. I faced him and wait for other words to say. Well, everyone is looking. What’s the big deal with talking on me?

“I have a lot of perceptions in kissing you. Can I?” He’s shocked. Everyone is shocked. It lasted for about 30 seconds. Yes. 30 seconds.

“Woah.” He said with a dumbfounding look.

“Need I say more?” I ask him before I began to walk.

“She’s really a bitch.” I heard someone murmuring those words. I checked it up.

“Really? Well, thanks a lot. It’s good that you observed it.” I gave her a big smile and walked. Fabulous day for me, it's an honor.

~Hindi pa po ito fixed^_^~