Chapter 1

One day at the rural areas of their nations capital.

"morning kid." Dutuer

"morning mr president. So, how is the project going?"

"quite well. To think that you have thought about this in your dream."

"yes, and im also proud of it. "

"with this, we can also save the environment."

"what about project green sir?"

"project green is a go. Though we would need the people's cooperation for this."

"yes, we do. And is the project ready for take off?"

"yes. Our chemists have already made a combination that would definitely capture carbon dioxide and turn it to crystals in mid air."

"when will be the testing?"

"soon. Though as good as your ideas might be, this place is still a bit smelly."

"yes, which is why those people now have jobs where the government would pay them."

Dutuer agreed as they went their way back. Then in the car riding towards the airport.

"so how are the girls today? Are the good?"

"yes they are good. They are back at the company right now."

"with all those women, tell me. Whom do you choose?"

"I still don't know."

"you really have to choose between the four of them you know. No woman would want to be a mans second."

"yes, I know. But as I am also eternally grateful for them for their service and being close friends with me, I want to choose wisely between them."

"and if you choose, you can just have all 4 of them. You now have the money and power for it."

"no. its not because of that I cant choose between them. Its just that my heart isn't settled. "

"I see. Though you know our religion, you should choose whats best for all of you."

Rod thought for a while on the times that he has been with them "I will see if I can choose."

"good. And here is your stop."

They have arrived at the airport where they said their goodbyes and rod going back to the company.

In his office, he had a call.

"hello."

"hello rod. This is dutuer speaking. "

"good day to you. What is the matter now?"

"actually, the UN is asking for a request of you."

"sure. What is the request?"

"the request would be from russia where a Russian made the request of one of the old castles. Her little brother got lost inside that castle at night and says that she needs you."

"we will see to the sighting and try if we can locate her brother. But what will we get from all of this?"

"her mother said they will pay anything to find the brother. Intelligence say that the mother has ties with the bratva. "

"wont that be like.. "

"a bit shady? I know. Though you would have some merit with this one. She says that shes not with the bratva."

"hmm.. let us think about this."

"though that info had been over 10 years old which might have been in the cold for now. Anyways, think about it."