Love Takes Two

Hey guys! This is my second story and I'm hoping that you would enjoy this. :) Special thanks goes to two of my best friends for their immense support.

Another thing, any kind of a review is welcomed so feel free to comment, vote and even to criticize. :)

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

I woke up due to the warm feeling on my face. I stretched myself a bit without opening my eyes because I wanted to spend some more time in the dreamland. It is the only place where my life was perfect, where I had the most precious thing tight in my arms. I lifted my hands to stretch some more when I suddenly felt something beside me shift. I froze for a moment before slowly opening my eyes to see him peacefully sleeping beside me.

I sighed closing my eyes again letting my mind travel to last night, going through each and every small incident. I sighed again realizing how stupid I am as the memories of last night flooded into my mind. I always let my mind and body take over my brain. I always give in for his touch. Even a small glance of his can make my insides melt. I always let him break through all the walls I have built. But why? The answer is crystal clear. Although the answer is right before my eyes I convinced myself to not to accept it, because it is the exact thing that I prayed not to happen since the day I saw him, because he is like a star. No matter how much a person like a star that person can't have it. The only thing he can do is enjoy it from afar.

I opened my eyes squinting when the light hit me. I turned my head to find him slightly snoring beside me. I smiled a little. One look, one tiny look at him can make all my worries forgotten. I sighed for the third time today. I looked at him longingly. My fingers itching to touch him. But I was afraid that if I did, it would wake him up. I didn't want to deal with him right now cause it would be too much to bear.

Losing the internal debate I decided to touch him cause I knew it would be worth the risk. I raised my hand placing it on his head letting my fingers to run through his golden blonde locks. I closed my eyes again getting lost in the feeling. I loved the way his hair feels under my hand. He rarely let me touch his hair. So I took the maximum advantage when I got an opportunity. I was so lost in the sensation when my hand bumped onto something hard. I opened my eyes only to see my phone. Out of curiosity I looked at it to see if someone had called or texted. I nearly fell off the bed when I saw the time. It was one in the afternoon. I was pretty sure that people must be searching for me. I need to get up and leave right now because I don't want anyone to find out where I spent last night.

I slowly leaned forward hoping he wouldn't get disturbed and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. If he wake up things could get more complicated than they already are. I carefully crept out of the bed and started to look for my clothes in the heaps of clothes that were scattered on the floor. I found my underwear and wore them.

After searching for some time I found one piece of my blouse which was ripped apart last night. I was looking for the other parts cursing under my breath for being so careless when suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around my waist which immediately followed by a chin on my shoulder. I froze. I could feel his body heat radiating through me. I started to freak out internally.

No, no, No, NO! He can't be awake!

He slightly pressed his lips to my shoulder and placed butterfly kisses all over my shoulder blade. Then he moved to the place where my neck met the shoulder lingering there, few seconds more than necessary.

"Why are you up so early?" he whispered, his warm breath caressing my face. His voice was still seductive, same as last night.

I gulped hard. How come he has this much of an effect on me?