Back to School(Ch.2)

*Tony's P.O.V.*
I was downstairs in my lab working on one of my suits,but then I heard footsteps going in my direction.I looked up to see it was Fury,"Hello,Mr.Stark,I need a word with you."he said to me as I put my things down,"Okay,what is it?"I asked him.He looked at me,"Well since you are sixteen again,that means you have to go to school again until we can figure out how to fix this."he said pointing to me,I nodded,"Alright."I said to him since I had a great time the last time I was in highschool.I turn to him before he left,"When will I start?"I asked him,"Tomorrow."he said leaving as I nodded.

*An Hour Later*

I went out for a bit to get some supplies and new clothes,a few times I had a few teen girls look at me and giggle as I walked.When I got back to the tower that I rebuilt,I put on a red and black flannel with a white tank-top underneath and a pare of blue jeans.I sit on the couch watching whatever was on tv,but soon fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to a pare of hands shaking me up,"Please,five more minutes."I mumbled,"Tony,we have to get ready for school."I heard Peter say to me,"Ugh,alright."I said getting up.After a few minutes I was done getting ready having a green long-sleeve on with a pare of dark fitted jeans,I put on some converse and got my things,"I'll have Happy drive us."I said to Peter.We get to the high school soon after and walk inside,while I was walking in the halls I felt someones foot trip me,"Penis Parker,who is your little dorky friend?"this kid asked.

*Peter's P.O.V.*
I sigh as we ran into Flash,"Flash,please,just leave him alo-","What's it up to you dick?"Tony said to him in a slightly pissed tone,"Oh,what did you just call me you little piece-","Flash!,Leave the kid alone and get to class."a teacher said to him before he got closer to Tony.He sighed,"See you later Penis Parker."he said to me,I rolled my eyes as I look over at Tony,"Can I see your schedule?"I asked him.He gave me his schedule,"We have the same classes,just follow me."I said to him smiling.

*After School*
*Tony's P.O.V.*
School was shit for me,I kept getting tripped in the halls and a few times at lunch these guys would spit gum into my fucking hair.When I got home I headed to the bathroom to get a shower to see if that would help get the gum out of my hair,I was done soon after and finally got the gum out my hair.I came out of the bathroom only coming out with a towel and bumped into someone,"Sorry about that."I said seeing it was Peter with a slight blush on his face.

*Peter's P.O.V.*
I looked at him feeling my face heat up from seeing water droplets go down from his hair slowly down his bare chest,"D-don't worry,it's fine."I said going to my room.
*~Smut Warning~*
I lock my door then laid down on my bed,"Friday,can you give me some privet time and make sure no one disturbs me?"I asked her,"Yes,Mr.Parker."she said to me.I sighed softly as I slide my pants off along with my underwear,I go to my nightstand getting some lube putting some in my hand.I wrap my hand around my dick and start jerking myself slowly,"~Shit~"I sighed softly to myself,I kept going as I felt myself soon get close.I pant a little roughly,"~O-oh god,ah..Fuck!~"I moaned as I came into my hand heavily.I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up.
*~Smut Over~*
I tell Friday it's okay now as I get under my blanket and soon fell asleep from how tired I was.