Chapter One

My parents left me about an hour ago to let me finish my unpacking. I don't know why they talked me into moving into an apartment. Why couldn't I stay at my older one, I don't know.

I hear a loud thump in the hallway so I jump up and run to the door to see if someone is hurt.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" There is a guy sitting in the floor outside the door and my neighbor across the hall comes out of his apartment with his sweats hanging dangerously low on his hips and a messy mop of brown curls on his head that he mistakes for hair. He has no shirt on an he just smirks at me once I catch myself staring. I quickly recover.

"I'm sorry" I look at my feet.

"It's okay, and Brady. What the fuck is wrong with you?" he helps Brady up and he waves me inside his apartment with Brady with him.

"So, what's your name?" he lays Brady down on the white couch and turns to look at me with soft brown eyes.

"Paris" I smile "and yours?"

"Reece. Erm, you want some tea?" he holds up a Small, silver tea kettle.

"Um, I guess. Why not?" I smile as he waves me in the kitchen. I sit in a stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"So, you're new to the apartments, eh?" He looks up and hands me a small cup of hot tea.

"Yeah, how long have you been here?" I take a sip of my tea.

"About a year and a half." He sits across from me.

"I'd prefer coffee over tea. Not to be rude." I look up and smirk.

"Feisty, I like it" he smiles. I giggle.

"Cool" I get up after I finished my tea. I guess I should just go, I'm not really sure what to do though.

"Where you going?" he asks. I turn in my heels to face him.

"Home." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You don't wanna stay any longer?" he has this