two: Decisions

''We've talked about it before Felix, just think.'' The Italian had met the icy blue orbs that belonged to her newly fiance.

''Okay Marz, you know I'm slow. Knowing you it could be anything, you can tell me, it's okay.'' Replied the Swede as he took his lovers hands into his, topping them off with a gentle kiss.

''I have been thinking . . . on adoption.'' Marzia had hid behind her long locks, awaiting for what he would say next. She was wrapped around in a big hug.

''That would be wonderful. But would it be too much for us? Caring for a child and planning for the wedding?'' Asked Felix who pulled away from her petite form.

This made Marzia rack her brain for a right answer. But it seemed like it was right in front of her, looking at Felix who was simply wondering what she would say next.

"I just..."
Marzia had looked down at her hands now clasped together in her lap. Her eyes carried a deep thinking gaze, scanning over the small tattoos in her skin.

"I want a family. I can't have any of my own and.."

"And we can have one." Felix finished, making the Italian light up. His smile hadn't faded for the time the conversation had started.
"I do too. So let's have a look at some adoption centers? Maybe then , after awhile, we can make some arrangements here at home and with our schedules. It'll be perfect." Felix beamed.

With that in mind, the couple soon began their search for the one and only child they would call their own.