Chapter 1

"Mom can you please give me money to go to the magcon event?" I called out to my mom. "Are you gonna take Kenzie and josie?" she asked. "Of course!" I replied. "Okay I'll give you money and am I paying for them as well?"she asked. "Ya if you want!" I said. "Okay I will when is it?" she asked "tomorrow!" I replied. "Okay." she said. "Can the girls stay over?"i asked "yea" she said. "Thanks mom love you so much" I said. "Love you too!" she said.

*messages to Kenzie*

To Kenzie~

I have the best news evaaaa;)

From Kenzie-

Whateyyyyyyy?

To Kenzie-

My mom is giving me money so me you and Josie can go to the magcon event tmrw. You and Josie will stay over tonight.

From Kenzie-

OMG ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME IF YOU ARE I SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOU IF YOUR LIEING KATELYN!!!!!!!!!!

To Kenzie-

IM NOT LIEING COME OVER. Bring your clothes.

From Kenzie- On my way!

*messages to josie*

To josie~

I have the best news evaaaaa;)

From Josie-

What?????

To Josie-

My mom gave me money so we can go to the magcon event. You and Kenzie are going y'all are staying over too.

From Josie-

OMG! Are you serious right now? Like I'm crying.

To Josie-

Yassss come over bring your clothes.

From Josie- On my way!

I went upstairs to my room and thought was I seriously going to meet the love of my life. CAMERON DALLAS! He's my everything. And I'm going to meet him in less than 24 hours. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs.

"Ahhhhhhh" Kenzie screamed and hug me tightly. "I'm so excited I'm so ready to meet Nash!" she exclaimed. "I know me too like you don't know I'm ready to meet CAMERON!" I said screaming Cameron's name. "Let's go in the kitchen and wait for Josie!" I said. We waited in the kitchen for about 2 minutes and we heard the doorbell ring. We walked over to the door. "Ahhhhhhh!" we all screamed and got in a group hug. "I'm so freakin excited!" Josie said. "Aren't we all?" Kenzie said laughing. "Okay let's go pick out what we are wearing!" I said. We went to my room and picked out what we are wearing. "You guys can wear some of my clothes if you want!" I said "okay I will!" Kenzie said. "Me too!" Josie said hopping up. We looked through the closet. "I found what I'm wearing!" I said. "What is it!" Josie said. "I'm wearing black high waisted shorts with a crop top that says I love Cameron Dallas and a red bandana!" I said. "I found what I'm wearing!" Kenzie said pulling clothes out of my closet. "What?"i asked. "Red high waisted shorts and a crop too that says Nash is bae and a black bandana." She said. "What about you josie?" I asked. "I'm wearing my clothes. Which are pink high waisted shorts with a crop top that says cartaaaa don't do dat!" she said laughing. we all laughed. "What shoes?" Kenzie asked me. "Uhmmm my red vans!" I said. "Cute I am wearing black vans" she replied. The rest of the night we just talked about the boys and eventually fell asleep.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Kenzie started yelling. "Okay we're up!"i said laughing. "Let's get ready then we can stop and eat breakfast on the way!" I said. "I'll go to my moms shower and get ready in there, Josie you go to my bathroom and get ready there,and Kenzie go to my brothers bathroom and get ready there. "Kk!" they said in sync. We all left to get ready. After I got out of the shower I blow dried my long blonde hair and curled it. I put on light makeup. I got dressed then put my Bandana on then got my shoes on. I was all ready. I went out and saw Kenzie with her long blonde hair. She straightened her hair and looked really pretty. Josie had long blonde hair as we'll she straighten hers too. She looked pretty. "Oh my god Kenzie and Josie y'all are so freakin perfect it's unfair." I said. "Think again honey it's all you!" Kenzie said and josie agreed. "Okay let's take a full body picture then let's go. We took a picture and it was perfect I posted it on twitter and Instagram then we left. It took us an hour then we finally arrived. So many people were here.

Cliffhanger💕 but tell me what you think💍 😚