chapter 2

we walked In and there were so many girl here. we had a VIP tickets so we went to the lines first I went to cameron Dallas line kenzie went to Nash Grier's line and Josie went to Carter Reynolds line.

Cameron's line was really backed up so it took me an hour to get close to him. finally I was the 5th person in line. He looked at me and smiled. I just blushed. when I got up to him he said "hey beautiful how are you?" he said. "u-m-m good now that im here" I said. we hugged and I felt him slip something in my back pocket. "text me!" he whispered in my ear. "I love you" I said tearing up. "love you too gorgeous" he replied. I walked away and kenzie and Josie were already waiting for me. "guess what" I said. "cam have me his number!" I said. they both screamed and hugged me tightly. we left and went out to eat. we went to Olive Garden. "so are you gonna text cam?" kenzie asked eating a breadstick. "well duh" I said sarcasticly. "you so lucky!" josie added. "should I text him now or wait till later?" I asked. "wait till later" kenzie said. "ok!" I said. we all left and went back to my house.

sorry this chapter is extremely

short. I had a swim meet yesterday and I'm really sore. also I've never been to a magcon event or anything like that so I don't understand how they went. sorry if I did something wrong.

who went to the one direction concert ??? I did!!!!!!!! it was amazing!😍😍😍😍😍😍