Chapter 25

A/N:  SO LIKE MY LAPTOP GOT FIXED AND IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW LIKE IM GONNA LISTEN TO 'BANG BANG' BY JESSIE J, ARIANA GRANDE AND NICKI MINAJ. IT'S JUST PERF!!! VIDEO ON THE SIDE BTW. YOU'LL PROBS LOVE IT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT I MEAN THEY LOOK GOREGOUS ESPECIALLY ARIANA!!!! 

OKAY I HAVE A HABIT OF GOING OFF TOPIC STUPID ME.

KAY HERE'S THE CHAPTER JUST ENJOY IT RIGHT? ANYWAYS YEAH LIKE ENJOY OKAY BYE IM LEAVING ENJOY...HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID ENJOY OKAY BYE IM LEAVING 

.

.

.

.

Selena's POV

I went in the girls' bathroom and to the toilet taking my phone out of my pocket.

I turned the phone on then popped it back in my pocket waiting for it to turn on whilst I flush the toilet.

I went to wash my hands then put it under the dryer machine.

I took my phone out with my other hand and checked it.

17 new messages and 15 missed calls.

I went to check the messages.

There were 5 from Kian, 7 from Justin and another 5 from Scooter whilst all the missed calls were from Justin.

I decided to ring him back and touched the caller id button.

It was ringing as I bought it to my ear.

*PHONE CALL CONVO*

J: SELENA!

S: Yes?

J: Where are you?

S: Just in the bathroom whilst one of the men i outside waiting.

J: Oh. I went to the building but nobody was there. I guess the Muller guys left that place.

S: Soo, what you gonna do now then?

J: We're tracking down where you are using your phone...your gps is on right?

S: Yeah.

J: Good leave your phone on. We're trying to access it.

S: Kay.

J: Oh and Selena?

S: Yes?

J: Be careful and tae care of yourself. You'll be back in under a week or so.

S: I hope so and I will. Bye Justin

J: Bye Selena.

*END OF PHONE CALL*