Intro

I never thought, that the littlest things had big consequences......

....I never thought hell was a real place.....

......And I never believed in love.........

....

Until I met him

In hell

_____________________________

HELL

A jimin fanfic

_____________________________

*awkwardly slide in the room*
hi! What the fuck is up
Anyway welcome to my new fan fiction, " HELL." In this story you wake up in hell and make a deal with the devil that u must finish 12 task in order to go home, along with help from jimin ^^. I literally stayed up till 1 am to plan this whole story >.< so if this doesn't get on the top 100 for the best Jimin story's, my life is a lie, or I'm just a bad writer.

Note:

I do not mean to offend any religion that believes hell is a real place. If u don't like the story and how I imagine what hell would be like, don't even think about going apeshit in the comments about how you believe hell should be. idfc! This is only for entertainment purposes.

Also some of the contents and actions of the characters are things that I suggest you should never do. Such as stealing, murder, sex trafficking (Well kinda) etc etc. I should also note that I'm an atheist but I have nothing against any religion.  One more thing, I am not saying that any of the K-pop idols should be going to hell. Like I said, this is just for entertainment purposes.

So enjoy this fanfic and peace out ✌️

- kimjimingurl