CHAPTER 5: "ᴋɪᴍɪ ɢᴀ ɪɴᴀɪ ᴛᴏ sᴀʙɪsʜɪɪ ʏᴏ"

It has been two weeks since the day I started hanging out with the 13 of them and this is the also my 10th day in this school.

"Noona! Are you ready?" Junghwan asked, barging in my room.

"Yeah. Does it look good?" I asked showing my inform because sometimes I wear the uniform in the wrong way.

"Noona you look cute! Oh, and don't tuck in your blouse," he exclaimed which made me laugh.

"Oh."

I chuckled and pulled out my blouse.

"Anyways, Let's go?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sweetie, you're blooming today. You looked prettier," Eomma said and we laughed. By 'we' I mean Junghwan and me.

"Eomma you're just saying that because I'm your daughter."

"Hmm, you got a point. Anyways, you'll be late go go go!" Eomma said, pushing us both to the door. By 'both' I mean Junghwan and me.

"Goodbye eomma! Saranghae!" I said and Junghwan and I formed a big Heart with our hands.

Eomma just chuckle at us.

"Okay okay! Goodbye my babies! Nado saranghae!" Eomma said and showed us two finger hearts.

We laughed as we started to walk.

"Noona, are we going to pass by Asahi hyung's house?" Junghwan asked.

"Yes we're going to pass by his house first," I replied as I started knocking.

Asahi's our neighbor remember?

"Oh hi Hyojung and Junghwan. Don't worry. Asahi's coming," Imo (Mrs. Hanada) told us.

"Okay imo," I said and smiled.

Imo went inside and called Asahi.

A few minutes later, he came out wearing the uniform, of course.

"Hi noona. Hi Junghwan," he greeted.

"Hi hyung," Junghwan greeted back.

"Asahi, why don't you smile for me?" I asked and he smiled.

"That's it! You should smile often! I always tell you that right?" he nodded.

I smiled at them.

"Let's go? We still need to fetch Jaehyuk," I said and they nodded.

We walked to the next house--Jaehyuk's house.

Before I can even knock, the door bursts open, and Jaehyuk surprising me with a hug.

"Noona!" Jaehyuk greeted and I hugged him back.

"You seem like you miss me so much" I said and chuckled.

"I did~"

"I just saw you yesterday though."

"I don't care~"

I chuckled and pulled away.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Ne!" he said and stared walking as we follow.

While walking down the hallways, people are already looking at us.. Although I'm only a 10 day old student here, I'm kinda used to their stares because they've been like this since I started to attend classes.

And to be honest, a few students have already bullied me. They randomly come to me and slap me or beat me up. Yes they did. Some send me threats. Don't know where they got my number. And all of them, tell me one thing. That I'm a slut, and I should stay away from the boys.