Dustin's POV

How deep is your love: Calvin Harris and the disciples.

Hey guys I'm back! Feeling refreshed I think I really needed it. So please enjoy this chapter!
Ps-lol_life484 a happy belated birthday!
————————————————————
I catch her before she actually hits her head on the sidewalk. What the actual hell just happened. "Amber!" I shake her as I'm yelling her name but she won't move. Calum had already called the ambulance. I check her pulse which is faint and slow but still there. I let out the breath of relief I've been holding for half of this time.

I start to hear the sirens coming towards us. When they finally get there Amber's pulse was no sound, no thump, I couldn't feel it anymore. The men hopped out the car and opened up the back of it, now they took the stretcher out of the truck. They both moved towards Amber to pick her up but I gave them my deadliest glare; which made them stop in their tracks.

"I can pick her up," I said and they nod. I pick her up and was surprised on how light she was. She looks like she works out a lot so, I expected her to be heavier. I quickly walk over to the stretcher and lightly place her down. The men hop in the front after Amber is placed in and I get into the back of the truck with her.

I hold her hand as we speed down to the hospital. "It's okay Amber I'm not leaving your side." There is something about Amber that's makes me feel this weird way. I love the way she smiles. Her pearly white teeth could show anybody's reflection. The way her eyes have this twinkle when somebody makes her laugh. If somebody says a rude comment to her she fights back to the fullest. I love the sassy comments that come out her plump pink lips.

We arrived at the hospital and they took out Amber with me following close behind. When we get inside, doctors start yelling orders nurses and helpers running around.

I tried to follow her but the doctors held me back. They told me to be patient. I just sat in the waiting tapping my foot. "Dustin Night?" A nurse said. "Yes?" I called out. "You can see your girlfriend now." I quickly jumped out my seat. Running towards the door. I saw her sitting up with a heart monitor connected with to it.

Just looking at her made me realize, I'm in love with her.
————————————-———-————-
Sorry it's been so long. I had exams so I've been studying and trying to get enough sleep also I'm writing another book but it won't come up until I finish the trailer and at least 10 chapters. I really did miss y'all! 😍 Until next time and please vote and comment. I would like to See how I should improve my book.
(Old writing from when I was still in school)