To Be Young, Gifted and Black!

A Soap Opera by: Black Girl

This part takes place in 2019........

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Gilliam Johnson. I go by Brother John, or just Johnny. I am twenty three years old and a multi-billionaire businessman. I am young. I am gifted. I am black. Sounds good, huh. Well let me tell you a little more about me. I was raised by my grandfather the Reverend James Walker Johnson and my sweet grandmother Prophetess Birdie Mae Johnson. My birth parents are a mist to me. All I know is my father is their son and former minister of music turned R&B sensation Johnny Johnson who was very popular when he got my unknown to me mother pregnant. My real mother tried to abort me , but fail. So she tracked down my grandparents and ,no kidding, the woman left me on their front porch. She left a note saying that I was a mistake from the devil.I once heard that my real mother was already married and her name was Terri or Torri.  I know you are wondering what I do for a living. Well it may or may not take you by surprise. But, I am the minister of music for my Grandfather's mega church and CEO of of his greatly successful gospel music empire. I sing also, and can play any instrument I get my hands on. Just like my dad before he ventured into the secular music world. They say he had voice like an angel and mine is identical to his. I have a deep baritone sultry sound that I have had since childhood believe it or not. When I hit puberty I could no longer sing in the youth choir. I was moved to not only sing, but direct the adult choir. I am also a male prostitute and I have an escort business of my own. My grandfather thinks I own a call center. But, I never told him the product I was selling. All he knows is that I am extremely successful. I often tell him the call center is in correlation with the church record company, since I am the one with the business degree. I graduated high school at fifteen. I am an astute musician .  I also give music lessons to young aspiring musicians and businessmen or women. My clients are of all ages. But the ones that are age nine and up are potential escorts. On top of their music skills they can make money other ways like I do. I don't mind sharing my empire. I teach them everything I know. I use my sexual experience to turn them out. I am a mentor. Also, a sex therapist. The majority of my business is underground. I started prostituting when I was twelve. Believe it or not, I had a babysitter, Sister Carolyn Devereux, she also was one of my grandfather's many mistresses. She was very fond of me. She would tell me that I am the spitting image of my grandfather. I am. Then, when we would be alone she would give me the same pleasures as she would my grandfather.

I now have some older clients , just like Sister Carolynn who want more than music lessons from me and they pay really well. If you know what I mean. So I owe sister Carolynn for putting me on. Once she turned me out, I was no longer afraid of the amen corner that was and is still full of church mothers and sisters who would  go down in the spirit every time I would sang their favorite gospel hymn. They would go down in the holy ghost and come up in my bed. That is for the right price. They would pay because most of them were married to wealthy deacons or church businessman , famous entertainers, or athletes who were just as scandalous as them. Ask me how I know? Shhhhh... Some of them are my clients too. The businessmen were very easy to access because they admired my grandfather. Also so of them were sleeping with him too. Some of my female  clients do have children. Over the years ,as I have grown older, I have noticed that some of the children are my offsprings. But, when the number of my offsprings got over 30 biological children , I quit counting because I haven't even reached the age of thirty. 

I know you probably think I am the devil. My wish is that you do not judge me, but pray for me. My Grandfather once told me that I was conceived in hell. So , yes I sometimes blame my parents, whoever they are. My Grandfather and I are a lot alike. We are the same, we are also very close. Closer than we should be. He also had a hand in me being the man that I am and he would often use that hand to slap me and my grandmother around . He used to occasionally physically and sexually abused both of us.