introduction

Hi there, gay one. Or straight, it doesn't matter, really.

Truth of the matter is, all are welcome here.

After months of reading countless, well written rapper bxb stories, I developed an appreciation for all of the writers. Appreciation, however, I see is lacking in this community. Sure, people read your books, but do they tell you how much the appreciate you? For some the answer may be no, for some it may be yes.

But either way, with this new book I made, you have a chance to see how loyal your readers are, by promoting this very book and asking them to nominate you. Shit, some of you might not need to promote this book, because your readers would tag you without being told.

We've all seen wattpad making contests for their various genres. I'm pretty sure it at least once crossed your mind that you have no chance of winning one of those. But here? It's different. There will be countless categories that i'm sure you should fit in one, at least.

And even if you don't win by vote, you're perfection in my eyes and you're a winner by default.

But this book, mi amor, nominations and voting shall take place.

Don't be confused, in each chapter of this book, instructions will be provided so as to ensure everyone clearly understands how the process works, making it easier for you to vote.

Not only will this test your readers' loyalty, but it shall bring you new readers.

No, there are no physical prizes. I'm a broke bitch.

But trust me, if I hadn't been broke, I'd ship you something special.

The next chapter willll inform you on the first category and outline the ships that this awards wil consist of.

Let the voting begin.