The Society

Prologe:

Some said the world would end in fire, some say ice. Whoever said fire, well they were right. The world was swallowed by the fire of war, a fire that caught on so fast and so easily, nothing could exstinguish it. Not water, not even god himself. What started the fire? What created the spark? Chaos. The world had become greedy. Wanting more and more of everything, money started becoming exstinct. People were on the streets, crime rate came up and riots began. No one was safe, no one.. the world fought till the brink. The fire burning bright until the very brink, when anyone who did survive was starving, injured and forced back into something like the dark ages. 

But goverment officals had survived, in secreat places, away from the war.When they came out, people revolted. They fought against them, they didnt want to be ruled over.Then gunshots filled the air, the gun shots were the beging of the F.E.A.R treatment. The bullets were not bullets but plastic,round, thin disks that had a pointed syring on one side. Once you got shot at and this thing was in you, you were all hustled to a diffrent region of America. America had been split up into major cities only, and those cities were regions. People were locked behind a fence, anyone who tried to escape either succeded or was shot dead.

No one dares to escape because of the F.E.A.R treatment. No one knows what the F.E.A.R treatment does unless you've done something against The Society or the goverment officals. That is the only thing of our history we are allowed to know of in school...this is the truth they believe in...but what really is the F.E.A.R treatment?And The Society..guess i will just have to find out somehow.

My name is Detrix Havannah, this is my life in The Society.

__________

I'll post the first chapter soon, hope it sounds interesting.