Problem

"Do you love me? Or do I have to suffer from all these unrequited love?"

🌙Chapter 2🌙

Recently, Jaemin feels that he and Renjun have become really close. From texting to occasional 'hi's and 'bye's to even meet up together and hanging out. Jeno has been complaining about how Jaemin has been leaving him alone with the evil couple, who have been having fun playing with Jeno.

Like today.

"Jaemin-ah" Renjun suddenly called out.

"Hm?"

They are currently watching the latest episode of Produce 48 together, cheering for their own biases. Jaemin found out that Renjun watched the show not long ago, as he realised that the other's phone wallpaper is Wang Yi Ren. They always bicker about who's the best in Produce 48, Jaemin supporting Sakura whereas Renjun supporting Yiren (of course), just like the small quarrel just now.

"Sakura is the best! How dare you say the opposite?"

"Excuse me? Wang Yi Ren IS the best, have you seen her dance? It's so amazing."

"You're just supporting her because she's Chinese like you!"

"Well, I'm supporting my own country okay?! Is that wrong?"

"We all know that Sakura deserves the centre in See you again, look! Even Daehwi praised her?" Jaemin points to the screen.

"Bitch what? Yiren will be the centre, THIS SONG SUITS HER BETTER."

"Wait! The performance of the evaluation stage is coming!" The two immediately stopped bickering and start cheering loudly. When the performance for "See you again" starts, the two squealed as their biases appeared on stage.

"See! The centre for this stage is Yiren." Renjun smirked.

"Look at the stage, it's obvious that the stage is totally meant for Sakura!" Jaemin fought back.

"Still, Yiren is the centre, no complaints," Renjun said before Jaemin huffed and smacked his back with a pillow.

"Whatever, do you want green tea?"

"Just don't poison it."

Jaemin let out a short laugh before walking to the kitchen, Renjun continued to stay on the couch and watched the show. Honestly, if someone tells Jaemin that Renjun and he would become great friends a year ago, he wouldn't believe it. This situation is already so unbelievable in that sense. He looked at him for a while before turning back, continuing with what he was doing.

As Jaemin was making the tea, the other suddenly asked, "What do you think about vampires?"

Jaemin looked over to the other, who's still watching the show. Renjun glanced at him with an unreadable expression, looking as calm as ever, but something seemed to shift around them.

Jaemin couldn't tell.

"Well...I don't harbour any feelings about them at all, to put it simply, I don't really care because they are humans like us too, just different" Jaemin contemplated telling Renjun about the vampire that saved his life, but he decided to just tell him another day. He doesn't know about the other's opinions at all.

He looked over to the other after saying that and noticed his shoulders relaxing after hearing what he said.

"You're different, just like him as well," Renjun muttered happily, a smile resting on his face.