Where are we?

Jisoo's POV

Jisoo's POV

*BOOM*

We screamed at the top of our lungs, when heard a loud explode. In our thought that we will gonna die.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" Closing our eyes and covering our ears.

Minutes have passed and nothing happens, i open my eyes realizing that we are still alive. My eyes look around the car, i saw my three dongsaengs. I tapped them in their shoulders, to tell them that it's alright we are fine.

"Hey Pokpak, Jendeukie, Pasta. Open your eyes, it's alright we are all fine." I said, with an assuring smile on my face.

They open their eyes, looking around to check what happened.

"What happened unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"I think we should go, and check what happened. Why our car stopped and where the explosion come from." Jennie said, it made us look at her.

"Unnie is right, let's go." Lisa agreed, going out of the car first.

We all followed Lisa, we go look around. But we saw nothing, until Jennie checked the car.

"Guys, come here." Jennie called, we three go to her.

She was pointing something, so we three look what she was pointing at. We saw our tires has a big hole.

"Owww god! I thought a bomb explode, but the truth is our tires is the one who explode aish!" Lisa complaint, looking at the car in disbelief.

"What are we going to do now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We need to look or call for some help." I said, making them nod at me.

We all open our phones, trying to call for some help. But all of our phone is dead, we can't open them. It made us all confused, because it wasn't low battery earlier.

"What the fuck?! What happened to our phones?! Mine was full battery awhile ago, and now i can't open it? Is this really dead? Lisa asked confused, trying to open again her phone.

I sighed. "I guess we have a no choice, but to go inside the forest. We need to look for some help, maybe someone lives there that can help us." I said, making their eyes widen in shock.

"What?!" The three shouted.

"Yah, don't shout on me. I am still your unnie you little shits." I said, scolding them. "Now, get your stuffs. Be ready 'cause we are going to enter a dark forest later." I continued, they pouted at me, before getting their stuffs.

Lisa's POV

After getting our stuff on the car, we start walking. Heading to the dark forest to look for someone, who can help us.

Even though we are scared, and we don't want to come. We still have no choice, but to come along.

As we already stepped inside the forest, Jennie unnie talked.

"It's getting dark, does any of you have flashlight?" Jennie unnie asked, that made us stop walking and look at her.

"I have one." I said, getting the flashlight on my bag pocket.

"I have one too" Chaeyoung unnie said, raising her flashlight to show on us.

"Alright, Chaeyoung give your flashlight to me, we're going to lead the way. And you Jennie go with Lisa behind us." Jisoo unnie said, Jennie unnie nodded wrapping her arms around mine.

Since i am the one who's holding the flashlight while we are walking, i notice something that made me confused.

Like there's already a made pathway on our way, but we don't know where it will lead us. So i found it strange, because it looks like it was leading us somewhere in this dark forest.

I sighed heavily, Jennie unnie noticed it. That's why she look at me, with a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Are you okay Pokpak?" She asked, i just nodded at her to not make her worry.

Jennie's POV

I asked Lisa if she's okay, because she looks like something was bothering her. She nodded, but i am not convinced. We all lived together for many years, so i already know when they are telling the truth or not. Based on her expression, she is obviously not okay.

Minutes have already passed, but we are still walking in this dark creepy forest. Actually, i felt something or someone was following us since earlier. I also felt that, someone is staring on us and i found it creepy. Plus this cold air that send chills and shiver to my whole body.

I'm already tired walking, so i leaned my head on Lisa's shoulder. I was about to close my eyes, when Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung stopped walking.

"Eh?! What the hell?! Where are we?"

~ Anndeukie