Chapter One- London 2019

A year had passed since the resurrection of the universe and it's inhabitants. Vonan had failed his mission in destroying the universe. He no longer had the staff for it had long since snapped in two, Furthermore, the sword of light was nearly complete. However rumors told that the last piece was hidden on earth. So he launched an invasion. Screams ran through the air as ten spaceships (the property of Vonan) descended upon London. They lowered some anchors which crashed into Big Ben, The shard and the tower of London. Glass was thrown everywhere sprinkling the city in deadly shards. Then the most Gruesome thing happened- the ships began shooting.ZING! A huge missile hit the tower bridge and it split in two SMASH! Cars began spilling into the Thames Zing! Another missile rocketed towards Big Ben BOOM! The spire shot off and hit the London eye breaking its foundations. It was sent rolling, squashing people as it went. Some staircases descended from the leader ship and Vonan including two of his henchmen Borg and Wilder East walked down them. Vonan was a Pinkish, Reddish coloured man who had huge muscles and limbs. He wore a great silver armour but wasn't wearing the helmet. Borg was a blue alien and Wilder East was red with Horns protruding from his head. Humans! Cried Vonan his deep voice projecting thorught the city. Give us what we want- the last piece of the sword of light and we won't kill you. The civilians recoiled hiding in the rubble that was once London. Come on now.. Don't be- Aghhh! A bullet buried itself in his shoulder. Zill seemed to be the one who had shot the bullet (by the way read Guardians of the Dimension,Agents of MI6, The first Armitridge and The anonymous racer to know all the characters)Zill was an agent who was black and worked for MI6 along with his partner Jack. Outraged, Vonan snarled. How many times do I have to kill you both?! Henchmen! He cried Kill them! Boris and Wilderbeast rushed at them and produced giant blades out of nowhere. Bang Bang! Zill and Jack where trying to hold them off but the bullets bounced away. Zill! Said Jack, It's time for the melee tactic! Agreed said Zill and they took out their Swiss army knives. They ducked as Borg and Wilderbeast swung their blades Jack took his opportunity and slammed the knife into Borg's thigh. He yelped and keeled over. Really? Said Vonan pushing Borg aside. Let me deal with him. Vonan advanced as Zill cut Wilderbeast's arm and he recoiled falling over. Jack meanwhile was fighting Vonan. A huge fist came down upon Jack's arm as he was slashing with fierce. He was lifted off his feet and came down with a crash. Jack rose again thrusting the knife at Vonan. But suddenly, he wrenched the Knife out his grip and thrust it into Jack's heart. NO! cried Zill who watched the scene unfold. Jack dropped to his knees and sank to the floor dead. Now, said Vonan facing Zill tell me where the last piece is and this city will be spared. MONSTER! cried Zill and he rushed to Vonan but was was just punched off his feet and sent flying. I will not ask again. Said Vonan walking up to Zill who was recovering. WHERE is the last piece? Never! Said Zill. Fine said Vonan He held up his hand and the city was pounded with missiles and plasma blasts. Goodbye said Vonan and he,Borg and Wilderbeast went back over to the leader ship and flew up zooming into the distance.