Chapter Fabulous Four

Oi! cried the Martian Guard banging on the windscreen of the Ascender. GET OUT!

ALL RIGHT all right! Said Zach fuming. You touch my ship again and it'll be the last thing you'll ever do!
Snarling, the guard spat on his hand and wiped it all over the windows.
Zach stepped out and lunged before he was met by a taser.
ZAP!
In an instant he flipped to the floor.
All the Guardians and Finn had no choice but to be led down the corridor whilst Zach sat snoring on the guards shoulder. They were led to a damp and dirty cell.
Wait here for Vonan said the guard throwing Zach to the floor and clanging the gates behind them. Ron turned around and saw that in a corner sat a boy and a weird anntaned alien. They looked scared. The boy wore a leather jacket and brown trousers and had brown hair.

Who are you? Ron asked.

We're the Realm Raiders said the boy downcast.
Were reminded the alien sadly.
(Oooh Realm Raiders crossover YAY!! Also read Armitridge agents of MI6 and Guardians of the dimension to know everything! They will be published soon I just can't be bothered right now.)
This is the end of this chapter also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 40 READS MUCH APPRECIATED PLS LEAVE A COMMENT OR VOTE CAUSE IT REALLY HELPS ME TO CARRY ON. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE THEY FIGHT VONAN!!!!!