The Dark Orb

(Sarah's POV) 

     Mom always said that my dad knew I was special even from the start.  She said,  "Darling,  your dad has been through a lot,  so he knows a lot.  And when he says your special, believe it. " so I did.
Soon I grew up training and getting in trouble. 

     Overtime Mom died of cancer.  Dad fell to silent and I got in more trouble than before.

(2 years later) 

(Marinette POV)
       "Your going down Chloe!" I attacked with a hit in the chest with my wooden sword. She moaned in a dark way. "Your gonna pay for that Mari!"
    She knocked my sword out of my hand, and I dived to my sword, but missed by an inch, but luckily she kinda got cocky. "Come on Mari! Grab the sword!" All right. I grabbed the sword and sweep her off her feet. I got up and pointed my beautiful wooden sword at her head. "Surrender?"

"NEVER!"

"Enough." Said Sarah

     We turned around to her. She smiled and said, "It is time for lunch." Nino screamed in joy. "Finally, dudets let's get munching on some food up in here!"

   We all started laughing Nino always had something funny to say. "Alright if you stop sounding like your getting ready to sing. Cause if you do, no more fruit punch and bubbles for you, my good friend." Said Sarah, her smile got bigger and wider if that was even possible.
    We all started heading to the picnic table in the middle of Sarah's garden. And yes she has her own garden! Her parents house is big! Bigger than Chloe's house.
     She has 5 guest rooms, a room for each of us and her family too! Mine is scarlet red and on the ceiling I painted my trendmark, my rose, Nino's room is this dark blue with CDs on each wall, Chloe's is this light yellow and a huge closet for her clothes and asscories, and finally Sarah's room. Her room is black and the ceiling is a galaxy, that she painted.
     Master Fu was waiting on us to get there. "Hi, master!" We all said together, which we do quit a lot. Chloe looked at the food, which is spaghetti and meatballs. "This is utterly ridiculous! We we're supposed to be having pork chops and mashed potatoes!"

"Chloe today is Sunday, not Wednesday." I told her. She looked embarrassed, "oh.."

    Nino sat down first, "Dude's and dudets, let's eat all ready! I'm starving!" We all sat down. Master Fu started to tell us that we we're all his best students that he ever had, and then let us eat our meals.

(Chloe's POV)

    Ugh, I hate spaghetti! It always gets on my clothes! As soon as we got done which wasn't very long, since we were hungry. We got up and went back to training. First, we had to do warm ups, which was jumping jacks, high toes, and push ups, then we we're ready to fight!

    Which you can guess that I'm pretty good. I mean I'm better then Nino. Which isn't very hard to do. Mari is one higher than me. Nathaniel is behind Nino and higher than Kim. Which was very surprising. It took me a minute to get out of shock! I thought it was utterly ridiculous!

     But I got over it, and started to train to get better then Mari, but I have to admit she's really good. The only reason why Mari and I our here is because of Sarah. Nino and Nathaniel is here because of Mari. Kim doesn't want anyone to know why he is here, but we already knew that it was because of me.

    Cause it was totally obvious that he likes me! And of course who wouldn't. 

    This time I'm training with Nino, and his sick beats. Sorry he told me to say that.

       "Come at me dudet!"

       "Alright, hope you in for a beating!"

       "Yeah right, this time I'm gonna beat you up Chloe!" I scuffed at his remark. I pointed my sword at him and said, "It's on like this season's shoe sale."

   I lunged first into his chest, he coughed. "Is that all you got dudet!"

  "Oh, you know it's not!" I swinged at his shoulder and barely grazed his shoulder when he dodged. He swinged left and I dodged to my right, then he grazed my finger when he swinged down trying to get me on the ground.

    But for him I'm just getting started. Also, knowing him he is looking for the rhythm.

    He started to smile. "Chloe, Chloe." He said very slowly, "You know what, let me take a swing at you. Since your so good. You'll just get back up."

    "Pfft, finally you realize you can't take me on... Hit me with your best shot!" I spread my arms out. He swinged at my chest and I hold my eyes tight ready for the blow, but suddenly we heard a big crash.

(Nino POV)

     I was about to beat Chloe when a big crash came by. The first one to check it out was Sarah and Marionette. Our two cool dudets. They were following this dark orb. For some odd reason I started to follow  it. Like I was attracted to it. It started to play this cool beat and I couldn't help, but zone out. And everyone did the same thing.