The Lord of Dark love

(3rd POV)

    They all started following what they thought they could have. Family, power over the future, the girl they always wanted, and what they want to be when they grow up.

   This thing, promise them, that they could have it all, and they simply fell for it.

   Sarah was taking the lead. She wasn't paying attention, intel it was to late. A sign that everyone missed. They're wasn't a shadow! There wasn't such power that they knew of that could get them back.

   But only one could dream, right?

   Sarah soon dissolve into the darkness and, so did everyone else.

(Sarah POV)

    The darkness started to surround me, which felt like a dream! "Ah, Sarah I've been waiting for you."

"Show yourself." I said trying not to show fear to whoever I was talking too.

"I don't have to show myself, you already know who I am."

"I do?" I asked trying to think what does he mean.

"Yup, I'm the one who control the darkness. I'm Tenebris!"

"That would explain the darkness and shadows, but what does this have to do ABOUT ME?"

"You are the chosen one to take my powers. That way it could go on for generation. Do you accept?"

   I had to think about it the power, the feeling, and the future to uphold it. "If I do accept what we'll happen?"

"I would keep my powers if that is what you are  wondering, and the powers you we'll have is.... Well you will have to wait  to find out your powers. If that is, you agree."
Hmm..."DEAL!"

"Great! Now to explain some rules.

1: You must make the world interesting.

2:You will have to give these's (shows a kwami) to each of your teammates.

3:You and only you shall have all of the powers of me and your teammates only have a specific one.
             Is this understood!"

"Hold up, do you have a notebook and a pencil?" I could sense a cold stare.

   "Do you have to do that right now?" Asked a little bit annoyed with that comment.

"It was just a question!"

"Oh I forgot one more rule."

"And it is?"

"At all time you must have a nice manner to your elders, understand."

    Crap, I'm gonna hate that one. "Sir, yes, sir."

"That's better. I well now give you and your teammates powers." A shadow hand came flowing above me and just like that I was out.