Roses Are Red

Hey, Guys. This is my first Book, ever. So tell me how i can make it better and what you lik. Thanks, il try to update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Key word: TRY.

"O. My. Gosh! I cant belive I'm going to meet one direction! I like, love you so much Jazzy!"

My best friend,Crystal, squeezed me in another bear hug. I only laughed.  As you probable couldn't tell,(note the sarcasm) shes's a huge One Direction fan. It was 7:30 int he morning and I was turning 18 in exactly 1 minute. Suddenly, a girl screamed a glass breaking scream and pointed in a direction. I covered my ears and turned to look what she was screaming at, tho i faintly had an idea who. When i saw one of the cutest smile ever, i knew i was right, It was One Direction.

The 1st of the boys to arrive was Harry, Niall, and Louie. Right behind them was Liam and Zayn. Suddenly my heart started pounding harder in my chest. 'He looks even more hawt in person. How was that possible! He looks so cute with his hair faded on the side, and it perfectly styled up' We shared eye contact for a moment and my cheeks flushed dark pink. Suddenly, a girl started screaming and threw her hands in the air, hitting me right in the nose, and me being an easy bleeder, my nose started to gush blood. Which caused my life to drastically change, not because i just turned 18, but because i started bleeding, which caused Zayn Malik to start walking over in my direction. ' O shit'

                                                                         Zayn's P.O.V

As soon as we came out, fans screamed, the usual. I scanned the crowd for a brif moment when a certain girl with a chocalate waterfall of hair that flowed down to her breast, and a  beatiful shade of green eyes, caught my attention. 'She's gorgeous'  Out of no-where a girl stared screaming and jumped in the air, throwing her arms up as she went. In the process, she hit  'green eyes' in the nose. She started bleeding really bad and bent over. I stopped in my tracks and went over to see if she was okay.

"You alright?" I asked

"Yea, I'm fine. I just bleed alott, if only i had some tissue" mumbling the last part mostly to herself

I reached in my pocket and pulled out some tissue. "Well, what do you know, i have some"

She looked up and i saw that up her close her eyes were even prettier. I knoticed the were a brilliant  emerald green. "Thanks" she mumbled. She sounded how i felt; breath tooken. I smiled and wondered ' Of what. I mean, i kno im sexy and all, but im nothing speacial. Just a great singer, with brown eyes and black hair'

"Anytime, beatiful" i smikerd and wink, then walked toward the building, but not before i stole a glance her way again. She looked shocked, her jaw hanging open. I chuckled and walked into the building.

                                                            Jazmin's P.O.V

My mounth dropped to the floor. Zayn Malik, not just any Zayn Malik,  the Zayn Malik just called me beatiful. I qiuckly shut my mounth when he turned his head back at me, but not quick enough because i saw him laugh.

"O my fucking goodnes, gurl!! He's totallt into you!" 

"Yea, right. He just called me beatiful, not like he wanted to go on a date or anything. Have you ever heard of flurting?"

"Yea, but guys only flirt with girls they think is hawt! OMG! Zayn thinks your hot!!"

"Crystal, shut up!! Everyone is staring" my cheecks flushed hot pink as a few girls threw evil death glares my way. Damn, why are they gettiign so mad anyway, its not lik we could ever go out with him any ways" Crystal rolled her eyes, a smile on her lips. A small part  of me wanted to believe her word so bad, that Zayn thought i was hot. But i knew they could never be true. After all those models he's seen and he can call me hot? In my dreams, literally.