My friend Bruce Banner

After everything that has happened. My family and I have decided to move back to New York. We now live right in the heart of the city.

We have all of our cars

We have all of our cars. I was not going to leave those in LA. It is starting to get cold now. I am picking out what I am going to wear tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to work at Stark Industries NYC. After I drop of Carlos, Logan, Taylor, Lucas, Ashley, Brenda, Dylan and Cole at Trinity School. Well Carlos is driving himself to school. My phone is ringing I look at the number. I don't know it. I pick it up anyways. " Hello, this is Miss Stark. To whom I am speaking to?" I said " Alex, it's me Bruce Banner. We worked together in the past. I need your help." Bruce Banner said. " Oh, hi Bruce. I remember you. How are you? What do you need my help with?" I said. "I made a big mistake. I tried to remake the super soldier serum that Dr.Erskine made with gamma radiation. It didn't turn out so good. I need you help to get invisible." Bruce Banner said " Where are you Bruce? Please tell me you are not hurt and haven't killed anyone yet. Are you the big green man I have seen on the TV? You need to tell me the whole truth. Then I will help you go invisible. I have small hunt in remote Asian country. I can get you there." I said " I am here in Harlem. Yes, I am. I thought gamma rays would work better than vita rays. I was wrong. Now I am this huge green rage monster. I need your help. I am near the Hudson river." Bruce said " I will right there. You will be leave the states tonight. Get everything ready." I said. I hang up my phone. I put on a warm sweater and wool tights under my Jean's. I grab my snow jacket,my snow boots, ear muffs and gloves. I grab my car keys.

" Kids, I am heading out to help a friend

" Kids, I am heading out to help a friend. I love you kids." I yelled so my kids could here me.  I head towards Harlem. After about 10 minutes. I arrive at the Hudson river. I get out of my car. I see Bruce, he looks scared. I walk towards him. "Hi, Bruce. How are you?" I asked " I have been better. Thank you for coming. Should we get going." Bruce said " Of course. I hope you can work through whatever is happening with you." I said as we walk back to my car. I drive us to my personal airstrip. We get out of the car. I tell the pilot where he is going. I walk over to Bruce. "Everything is all set. I hope to see you again, my friend. Safe trip." I said " Thank you, Alex for everything. Goodbye." Bruce said as he boarded the plane. I get into my car and drive back home. I never heard back from Bruce. I know he is doing okay.