Damnnn....

Quincy POV

After playing basketball for a few hours I got a text from Shante saying she misses me and wants me back, but little did she know I got my eyes on somebody else.

I got my key out my pocket and opened the door to the dorm room, I heard the shower running so I assumed Yn was taking a shower. I heard her in the shower singing so I cracked the door open and decided to listen.

Honestly I'm tryna stay focused you must think I got to be joking when I say I don't think I can wait I just need it now let it swing my way, I just need some dick I just need some love tired fucking with these lame niggas.....

She had the voice of an angel I was still listening until I heard the water turn off and the shower curtain pull back

Oh shit..

I rushed to my bed and pretended that I was scrolling on my phone.

That's when the bathroom door opened and when she seen me her towel fell to the ground.

I looked at the water that was dripping from her lil stomach and her thick thighs. She was looking like a melted chocolate bar.

Mmmmmmmm

"My bad shawty I didn't mean to stare I was ju- she quickly picked up her towel and rushed back to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door the least I could was apologize.

"Ay  (your nickname) I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare I'm sorry if I scared you.

"It's o-okay I'm sorry you k-kinda scared me I didn't know you were going to be back so soon.

"Yeah well I came back because there was this little party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

She was quiet for a minute then I heard the door open a bit she was already dressed in pajamas so I was assuming she didn't want to go.

"Uh um I don't know I never been to a party before she said looking down at her finger nails.

"Oh well you wanna go with me?"

I don't know why I was trying so hard I guess I wanted to get to know her a lil bit.

She smiled at me and nodded her head softly

"Okay sure"

I was excited to take her with me but then also scared because if Shante found out then I was gone be in a world of trouble

"Cool let me go and take a shower and we can go.

I went to my closet and picked out a red North Face some Jordan's and some ripped Jeans.

I was finna look like a whole snack.

(Quincy outfit in MM)

~Coco

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!!