Imagine

You are at a music festival with Alex and Michael Jackson is there. Alex sings every hee hee perfectly leaving you in awe. After the show Michael comes out to congratulate Alex on his Hee hees. But Alex is brought to remember his childhood, when he taught Michael how to French kiss. Michael came over smiling his butt chin glowing. Alex couldn't hold in his feelings he had missed Michael so much over the years.
"Hello, Michael" Alex smiled
"Alex, hey! Have you met Thotiana?" Michael asked looking over his shoulder at a prostitute.
"T-thotiana?" Alex looked at the prostitute confused
"Yeah, you may have taught me how to French, but Thotiana has taught me so much more" Michael smirked as Thotiana pole danced on a net by pole
"Michael no!" Alex yelled feeling betrayed
"Michael... yeesss" Michael said slyly
Alex couldn't contain his anger. He couldn't believe Michael could do this to him. Alex yelled and levitated into the air, he erupted into a burst of bright light.
From a distance a faint "Zoinks!" Could be heard, most likely a startled dog walker who was blinded by Alex's light.
Alex got back up, but he was no longer himself. He was Shrek.
"Michael, how could you"
"Huh?"
"HOW... COULD YOU!"
Alex, now Shrek, ripped of his ogre pants and revealed his 20 inch thicc cock. He shoved it into Michael's mouth and chocked him to death with it.
You watched as Alex turned back into his old self.
A single tear rolled down his cheek, "I'm sorry, Michael. I love you"