hazel m. 🍑

hazel is an outgoing girl who is in her last year of high school before she graduates

hazel is an outgoing girl who is in her last year of high school before she graduates. she's been to parties but she usually leaves early since her parents have taught her to go before something bad happens to her. her parents allow her to go to parties as long as she's able to get home safe or as long as they know where she is and if she's okay. her parents are way too busy to wait up for her to get home so she sometimes just sleeps over at her friends' houses since her parents have to leave for work and is out of the town for a few months. hazel's parents work on houses so they always have to work around and renovate houses. hazel's family is a bit rich but not filthy rich, not that she minded that since she didn't really like flaunting how much money her parents make. she'd rather do that if she was earning that amount of money by herself. she has a freaky side that she rarely shows to anyone because she didn't want to be labeled as a hoe in her school. she was one of the popular people in her school since she played volleyball and she usually hung around the popular kids. despite how fake and bitchy the others were in her group, she was one to always tell what was on her mind and she was nice to everyone even the ones who wasn't popular because she didn't believe in the thing that popular people shouldn't acknowledge anybody that wasn't as popular. she thought it was stupid because everyone else were people too.

tagged account;