Awaken

"So you saying I'm a warlock?"- I said.
"Yeah."- Grandma said.
"This can't be possible!"- I stated.
"Yes it is, grandson."- grandma said.
"How's this possible?"- I asked.
"Long ago,  there was a witch trail in Salem. Our ancestor named  Freya Green, was a healer of the village. She healed lots of villagers until one day she used a spell to make a wounded soldier see again after his eye was sliced. The village ordered for her hanging but she fled to the village and never looked back."- my grandmother said.
"I don't know Granny it still don't add up"- I explained.
She took my hand and cut it on the palm . "Ouch!!!granny what fuck"- I said as I look at my hand. She told me to put my hand together and say "hoc Sana vulnus". As I chant the spell my wound begins to heal. I looked shocked at this point my face was flushed.
"I got to go"- I said as I jetted out the door.
  "Be safe" she yelled as I head to my car. As I approach my car I saw something moving fast so I started panicking looking for my key in my pockets. As I found my key i quickly unlocked the car door for me to get in. As I crank up the car a mist of fog appeared. I backed out of my grandma house and started driving to get home. Driving home all I could think about is "has my life been a lie?" , suddenly I hear my tire explode causing me to swerve off the road into a tree. I blacked out upon impact, while unconscious I had another version of two dark figures in a distance with howling in the background. Suddenly I woke to see the air bag went off due to the crash ,it's night time my head got a cut and my arm is bruised. I tried to open the door but it was totaled. I unbuckled my seatbelt and climb to the back to get out the backdoor. I got chills when I heard a wolf howl in the distance.