Chapter 3

After everyone got dressed, we all piled into the 2 cars. Matt, Hayes, Cam, Nash, Carter & I in one and the others in te other car.

"UGH! Taylor is such a dick." I say as I slam my back against the seat.

"I know he is. I'm not sure why he doesn't like you."

----------- Mahoganys POV ---------

I heard Aaliyah and Taylor's conversation this morning while I was brushing my teeth. I guess I'll confront Taylor now since Aaliyah is with Cam in his car. I turn the music down as Jack G drives.

"Hey Taylor."

"Huh?"

"What was with you and Aaliyah's conversation this morning?" I say turning to look back at them.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Bullshit! Taylor tell me the damn truth. Aaliyah is apart of our family now. And she's your family too."

"Fine." He huffs an looks out the window. "Dillon knows Aaliyah and so do I, well sort of. She doesn't remember me that much."

"How does Dillon know Aaliyah? She was in an adoption center." Asks Shawn.

"Dillons half sister is in the adoption center. I told Cameron to adopt her not Aaliyah. I wanted Dillon to have his little sister back." He says as he looks at us with tears in his eyes. "Do you know how much that little girl means to Dillon? She mean a lot to him."

"Taylor, I'm sorry. But your going to have to get over Cameron adopting Aaliyah."

------- Aaliyah's POV ------

We sit in the car in silence, no ones talking. As we turn the corner we get hit from the front.

"Oh my god. Cameron. Matt, Guys are are y'all ok?" No one answers.

I hear screaming and yelling. I look to see Matt with his head hanging low.

"Matthew. Please answer me." I cry. "Matt please. Someone please."

"A-Aaliyah? A-are you o-o-ok?" Says Hayes. I look up to see the guys all looking around except for Matt.

"Is everyone ok?" Asks Nash.

"MAHOGANY." I scream/cry.

-------- Mahoganys POV------

I turn around and once I do I see Nash's car get hit. Jack slams on the break. And I sit there crying. I jump out while people yell my name.

"What the hell?!" So many cars stopped to help us. I got held back by Shawn and Jacob.

"MAHOGANY." I hear Aaliyah yell.

"Aaliyah. Baby it's ok." They let go of me and watch me in sadness as I run to them.

I arrive and see everyone awake except Matt.

"H-he's not waking up. Mahogany do something PLEASE." She yells as she crys.

"Guys over here please hurry."