5

Kim Seokjin opened the door to his boss office, feeling suspicious about the way Namjoon was looking at him, as his boss was smiling like the Cheshire cat, dimples showing and eyes glinting

So he carefully walked through the dark green carpet of Namjoon's office and took the seat in front of him, leaving his hands on his thighs.

He decided to start so he could return to work to solve their nation's problems with China's pollution, which surely was more important than his love life.

"About that website you gave me..." Jin started, feeling dubious about Namjoon's motives...

Because Namjoon had never interposed in his love life. As he had always treated it as a bad joke. Like when he used to say...

'Jin the loveless'. When Jin was just too full with self-love to share it with anyone else.

'Jin the forever virgin' He used to tease too. As if being a virgin was a disease and global disaster, when it was perfectly painless and comfortable, as Jin used to think with his upper head, and not with his lower one, like most males.

"Foreverjin" as in forever alone, he used to joke. As if being alone was a crime or something horrible, when he had time to play games for as much as he wanted and didn't have to depend on other people to make plans or when he suddenly decided to travel alone.

So Kim Seokjin wondered about why his sudden interest on it, most of all, he wanted to know about that weird website he sent, which made him wonder about what kind of relationship had Namjoon and Jungkook.

Namjoon stared at Jin, feeling like he needed to explain himself or he would leave and, Kookie's friend would lose his chance to meet a beautiful and nice virginal male.

"Adoptme is a website similar to other's to match Sugar Daddy with a Sugar Baby, do you know anything about it?" Namjoon cut through his thoughts, looking at his friends from down his eyelashes.

Jin titled his head.

"Obviously not" He blushed.  "But I do know that a lot of people call that famous rapper called Suga a daddy on his daum cafe...?"

Namjoon almost choked.

"Obviously it's related but it's not the same kind of daddy, hyung" Namjoon sighed. "Although it makes me wonder about what kind of forums are you interested in..."

Seokjin just shrugged his wide shoulders.

"I might be loveless but fanfiction does exist, Joonie" He smiled.

Truth to be told, Jin didn't discover fanfiction alone, as he was too busy to even search for it. So, Seokjin discovered fanfiction thanks to his younger brother Taehyung and until that moment, fanfiction in the only thing that he reads.