On tour

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-CLICK
"Ugh" "good morning love" "good morning Brian" you got up and grabbed books for all your classes at college "what are you doing babe?" "Getting ready for school Bri" "your not going" you looked at him what is he planning? He starts to walk up to you "your coming on tour with us!" Your eyes lit up like fireworks in the night sky you hug him and he holds you close "Bri I don't know what to say! Just wow"
"My mum won't let me g-""I already asked it's a yes" you hug him one more time "it would be cool if I could come on stage with you guys" "ask Fred maybe he will let you be a dancer on stage?" "Ok well let's ask err I will" you said Brian handed you a bag with you clothes in it you went and grabbed a stage outfit just in case you start to run down the stairs "MUM!" She whipped around and saw you "why are you wearing such a big shirt where's your pants Y/N!' "Uhh on the floor!" She chases You around the house you laughing your head off "mum! Mum!" As she was yelling at you you stop she spins you around and hugs you "behave yourself missy cause if your naughty I'll kill you" "Jesus mum I thought you where Christian!" She rolls her eyes and walks away Freddie and roger run down the stairs as John was coming up from down the stairs "good morning" "morning John"
"Dear Dear come here!" You walk to Freddie as he tells you rules about coming with them you agree to them all "Hey Fred?" "Yes Dear"
"Is there a way I could be on stage like dancing or something cause I can't sing..." "well let me think about it for a while but get in the tour bus Brian saved you a spot sext to him" you pick up your bag and slip on your platforms and jacket and run out the door you walk in "ooooh..." Brian walks up behind you and picks you up "ACK!" "BRIAN!" You say with fits of giggles he placed you on the seat as he sat next to you you give him a kiss on the cheek you cuddled him as he grabbed a blanket and put it on you "aww" the ride was long but you enjoyed it hanging out with the boys John was sitting in front of us as we all talked about the album discussing about our favourite songs. "I like bohrap" "ah yes we all thought it was going to be called mama killed a man but no just bohemian rhapsody"
When we got off the bus Fred came up to me "you get the part!" You smile LATER THAT NIGHT
the crowd was screaming and chanting "FREDDIE FREDDIE!!"
Over and over again, Brian starts to sing as the spot light went on us Freddie told me I can sing cause he heard me when I was in my room
So I helped with back up vocals and pranced around stage singing with em "is this the real life? Is this just fantasy caught in a landslide no escape from reality" "open your eyes and look up to the sky's and see" "ohhhhhhhh ahhh poor boy"
Us four sang as Fred sang main lyrics... as we finished the concert the crowd cheered different names "BRIAN!" "ROGER!" "FRED!" "JOHN"  even my name it was amazing we all Bowd and walked of stage as a camera followed us Brian must have not see the camera but he gave me a peck on the cheek as we went to our separate dressing rooms to change for our encore.. "I love touring"